Reviews for My Andromeda
Beautiful story, it deserves more reviews.
Stargate Trekker chapter 10 . 9/15/2019
You are so gifted. I loved this.
nellstar65 chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
Thanks for the great read!
Trindajae chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
“A choice between helping save the universe and staying in bed isn't my idea of a choice”

That line just about had me snort soda through my nose. Which would have been painful. The line is funny, though, and I'm thrilled to be reading this story. I haven't gotten to the end, yet, though someone tells me it's a work in progress. If it is, I sincerely hope you finish it. This story is lovely.
Karin chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
Wow... had a hard time taking a break from this story lol. It's awesome
SammieAtHome chapter 10 . 11/1/2008
Well, when you right, you was intense. Loved everything, from the plot, to your writing!
SG-Fan chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
Whoa.

That was... powerful.

Good chapter.
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Wow.

Great start!
Bunnylass chapter 10 . 11/15/2006
This is the first time i have ever read a story that has made me cry, and this certainly did. It was brilliant!
TaciteMuse chapter 10 . 11/6/2006
And a happy ending for everyone, except that I managed to read a bit of the sequel, and that [doesn't] sound happy at all... o.0 You just like to torture them, don't you?

Anyway, you did a wonderful job of it. Both the happy ending and torturing. :D

[“We must have different understandings of the world 'simple.'”]
mara-anni chapter 10 . 11/5/2006
fantastic story, really enyoyed it. I was a bit confused in the end, but i'm hoping all will become clear in the sequel which i absolutely cannot wait for.

Yay for lots more of your beautifully written S/J ship.
Ashika chapter 10 . 11/2/2006
I dunno...I really love your fic. I mean, I don't know what I would say if I were your beta (which is likely why I'm not your beta). Maybe just a: oh...you uh...misspelled "Sam." *cough*
YS1 chapter 10 . 11/2/2006
What an awesome story! I'm looking forward to reading My Perseus.
caligate chapter 10 . 11/1/2006
Excellent story! Hope, Hope, Hope for a sequel! There is nothing like Sam and Jack together and what they can accomplish!
AT Fan chapter 10 . 11/1/2006
great ending I am definitely looking forward to the sequel. What does Coras actually mean just wondering? Is it soulmate?