Reviews for Fragments
NarutoNumberOneFan chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
i lik this very much! i no you lik touhou to! i wood lik you to write touhou crosover where nao and sakuya (remilia's maid) get in to a nife fight! that wood be so cool!
jquackers chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
Aww, what great friends :)
jquackers chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
XD I like the idea of them being Romeo and Juliet
Tomorrows News chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
I like this chapter the best. In the name of happy and positive, I declare this single chapter King and Queen of the not-so cheesy but maybe just a little bit.

Why'd you stop writing you horrible, horrible woman?
Ange Sinistre chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
In my quest to be a more productive member of the write/read/review community, I shall actually get off my ass and comment!

Ticking digital clocks. It sounds like a sin against digital nature. Do these things really exist? Do you have one? If this is the case, then I have a fairly large collection of fireworks that can be applied to silence the little bugger forever.

And, in a slightly more ego-stroking manner, I think this chapter and all the previous ones (yes, read them, but I'm a lazy good for nothing lurker person so I haven't said anything until now) are all very well written and... cute.

Huh... odd English voice actors (chapter 4)? Should I be glad I've only watched subbed versions on Youtube? :P
Sayosi chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
Wait a minute, there's tick-tocks yet Shizuru has an electric clock? Please, enlighten me in how this is possible. Oh, I see. Is this supposed to be some form of symbolism? If so, then...yay?

"Don’t you think Shizuru-san would enjoy that more?" - WIN. The idea of Natsuki popping out of a giant birthday cake in next to nothing... Hmm, random insertion into the crack?

I love how I can know who's speaking without it being directly said. Woot for characteristics!

Hee...'commandeered'. You love that verb, don't you?

Aww, that was sweet. Sweet like cake. *fail*

(Random note: I murdered (translation: ate) a gingerbread man while reading this, and it somehow kicked the reading experience up a notch. I need to read and eat more...)
Jimmy the Gothic Egg chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
That was adorable.

And I was halfway through the new chapters of For Whom the Wind Blows before my sister shut down the computer!

Insecure!Shizuru is adorable, especially when Natsuki surpises her.
shetan83 chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
Ah! That was soo cute!

*is fluffed*
midorihitomi chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
heh heh i loved the whole reunion thing. hail shizuru-sama! swoons. and natsuki's cute
Sayosi chapter 6 . 11/16/2006
The Where are we going, then? line needs a " instead of a '.

Hm, y'know, giving more than one person the same nickname can cause mass confusion. Well, not 'mass' per say, but still confusion.

The subtle Chie/Aoi and ShizNat were nice little accents to the overall Arika/Mashiro picture. The story as a whole was teh cuteness squared (I really wanted to say that...) and provided a nice example of Arika's carefree disposition. So, uh, yay?
royal destiny chapter 6 . 11/16/2006
great chapter! i can't wait for the next one! bye!
Jimmy the Gothic Egg chapter 6 . 11/15/2006
I love it. So cute.
Jimmy the Gothic Egg chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
Yay! I managed to read something. I shall celebrate with Stabby McStabStab. There will be cake and dancing.

Oh yes, there will be kittens.
royal destiny chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
i liked the last chapter the best! you are never too old to go trick or treating. i didn't go this year because i had a lot of homework. anywho...update soon!
Sayosi chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
I found no typos, so yay! Or not considering there could very well be typos that I missed, but that's beside the point.

Oh my, this was rather amusing and the end was sweet/cute. Midori is apparently very good at pitching things, so go her! *claps...or something*

*fails miserably at life*