Reviews for Darkened World, Shattered Light, Digi Armour 01
extremely cool mechsuits
great story
do More
Alan Wilkinson chapter 9 . 6/6/2002
The Horde, huh? Should be fun. Any chance of Omnimon?
GhettoSniper chapter 9 . 6/5/2002
And why wasn't I aware of the uploading of this chapter? Oh well. I still loved it. And the Horde... This will be interesting to see...
tremor3258 chapter 8 . 4/6/2002
This is interesting. I'd like to see more of WHY society changed these ways, and a little more information on why we should care about some of these characters would be good, especially being in chapter 8, but generally a very good piece of work.
FireWolf1 chapter 8 . 3/26/2002
Whoa! Very good, and very interesting. Hope you continue it, if you're going to.
Izumi Ryu chapter 8 . 3/25/2002
Interesting. Never would have expected Nina to do that. And there goes Tigramon at that.
GhettoSniper chapter 8 . 3/23/2002
Awesome. Simply awesome. A little bit choppy, but it's all good. Keep it up man.
Izumi Ryu chapter 7 . 1/30/2002
Good stuff, Blitz! Though I'd swear Siato and his buddy would somehow beat GS. Oh, well.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 7 . 1/25/2002
Couple of spelling errors, "Agumon, Wrap-Digivolve" and "ignited wit energy", but great story.
GhettoSniper chapter 7 . 1/22/2002
Awesome, simply awesome. Can't explain it any other way.
SSJLinx chapter 6 . 12/25/2001
ash again greet fic keep it up
GhettoSniper chapter 6 . 11/20/2001
I tell ya, these chaps are so excellent. I'm loving every bit of it. Keep it up man.
GhettoSniper chapter 5 . 11/7/2001
Another great chapter, man. I'm lovin every bit of it. You know I'll be waiting for some more.
GhettoSniper chapter 4 . 9/7/2001
Wow. This was really the greatest. The fight scene was expressed so well. I couldn't believe it when I read it. This is such excellence. The other chapters will be just as excellent if not more, I know it! Keep it up!
Ash chapter 3 . 7/9/2001
hmmm I don't get some stuff but it was okay