Reviews for Going Greek
irma66 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Although Casey was a very minor character, I think he would be my fave ship with V after Logan. This is a fun little piece.
Aamanda chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Pretty good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was great. It was fun to get into Casey's head and see his feelings for our Mars girl. I always wished something would come of them after Drinking the Kool-aid. Thanks for writing such a fun fic!
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I love Casey! For a minor character who appeared twice on the show, he gets so many fans and stories here. And I love this fic!
liferscove2118 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
It would probably be interesting if someone actually wrote the story where all three of the guys are attempting to win veronica's attention. Though it'd be a hell of a toss up which guy. Though I'm not a big Duncan fan I like the actor just fine the character makes me cringe.

great story if I haven't reviewed before.
WellITriedSoManyOptions chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I like very much. I hope there are a few more thatI can read.
sph0nX chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Oh, I just love a Casey fic. I don't think there are nearly enough of them, though. I like how you set things up, all the sarcasm, ooh... Love it!
glamorouspirate chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Well done. I really liked this.

I really wished they had gotten together on the show.

Anyway, congrats! It was an enjoyable read!
StarCrossdSparrow chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
That was very sweet. Excellent voice on Casey's part and Veronica was spot-on. Although this isn't a pairing I'd normally enjoy, you did well with it! A sequel would be fun ;)
xxSethCohen chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
i love it.. i love Veronica and Casey right after Logan ocouse.. Dick and ducan are fine too.. hehe... hope u have more in the future maybe with casey&Ronnie?
Astra chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Can't say I ever paid much attention to Casey but I liked your story and would love to read a date-ish sequel.
colourmeshocked chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
i liked him in that episode in season 1...the ep bout the know,i actually thought that he and veronica would start dating but...oh well

now, i'm a LoVe shipper but this story was surprisingly was nicely paced&totally believable )

i really do hope that you post a sequel...will there be a confrontation between him and veronica's exes? would be fascinating

raedos'
missdaisy2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Hey hun! I read this over at LJ, but I'm not sure I commented so I'll jut review here. As far as Casey fics go I think yours is extrememly good. We didn't really get to know casey all that well like we know Veronica and Logan and pretty much every other character in the VM world. But I think that the voice you give Casey is accurate. I think that the way you wrote him is exactly how he would feel in the show. It makes sense that Veronica would make him feel the way he does in your fic. I can't wait for the date fic to come. Hope you have some free time soon!