Reviews for Infuriated Feelings
Phantom Thief Fee chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Dark really will kiss anyone. Can't say I'm surprised. When his pride is threatened Dark will do just about anything.
rini anointed436 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
LOL. This is a great spin-off from volume 7. It kept me amused. Though everybody seems pretty much in character, the only OC thing is Dark trying that out on Satoshi, who he can't stand to be near. Volume 7 provides some good fangirl material.
kazeni chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Hey that was funny! good job!
Flaunt Your Individuality chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Oh my gawd! too funny!
crimsonrosepetals chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
*lol* that was so funny! i like this, it's cute...Dark was a little OOC and Satoshi acted a little too normally after the kiss but it was good! great job! think you could check out my fic "fixation" and review too? even if you can't, i still like this fic! thanks!
LaZ Chaos chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Lololololol! So funny! Poor Dark. He JUST can't WIN! T_T just Kidding! very funny though
iamfaraway chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
dfjlksdfj xD AHAHAHAHAHA!

Dark and his ego...
xKradxxHikarix chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
*laughing hysterically* whoa- that was the funniest thing i have read... EVER! anywho- ive always been a fan of satoshixdark... so i REALLY enjoyed it. anywho- awesome job- i can't seem to stop laughing...
facethisnight chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Haha, I loved the ending...that was funny...I can SO imagine Dark doing that XD

...are you continuing this? Cuz it doesn't say complete...

But either way, GOOD JOB!

Heart's Door chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
A really nice fic. Not too much implying but not totally abstract either. It was amusing. (And poor Dark, he's probably gonna puke later, from the suggestion of disgust at the end.) Good job. _
Meine Welt chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I'm fighting a losing battle to not die laughing...*dies laughing anyway* Oh wow, that was great. Funny, funny! Hope there are more like this from you!
cheeky doggie chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
D OMG...Dark really gotta control his rage sometimes. . This was a cute little drabble, and I'm glad its not full on romance. Those get a bit tiresome sometimes...xD