Reviews for Love, Just a Shot Away
moad37 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Awwwww. Very sweet. aND a hilarious premise. Love kate and gibbs together. And the line about kate not being a red head is priceless. I like to think there are alternate universes wherein Kate does not die and some in which gibbs and ziva together. And the episode on the submarine is one of my favorites especially because of the scene you mention.
JamieDidn'tDieInCulloden chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
A great story. Very good.
prinny2310 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Cute story! I really like your writing, it seems like the writers of NCIS have written so much of your dialogue for the show. Keep up the great work!
dolphinsiren chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Hi ! I just read your profile... wow! It surprises nme !1 You know... I AM a doctor, It means that I graduated in medicine but then, I changed the subject to animal behavior, focused on dolphins ! so, I'm more close to a Phychologist than to an MD...

I really LOVED this fic, I read it last year and re read it now... please forgive I didn't send a review before...

Keep writing KIBBS !

Marcela
natzbadfairy chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
i loved the idea that Gibbs got shot in the ass lol i love your storys. i love everything in your storys. please write more Kibbs, you rock at it :)

natz
ladybrin chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
aw man- i just can't tell you how MUCH I LOVE Kibbs- perfect!
ducky72 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
wonderful story! poor Kate - but lucky in the end. loved it!
Off Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
aww... this is quite cute. leave it to ducky to say the darnest things. seriously.

great job!

-Off Dreaming
novasupernova chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I LOVE IT...excellent
dg101 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
So romantic!:)Thank you.:)
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Good story.I like it very KIBBS please.