Reviews for Possession
LynxieTonix chapter 1 . 12/6/2018
I loved this. Very creepy but very good.
Enchanted Hybrid chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Wow, That was just like perf.
Cheshire Stripe chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
O.o Scary but somehow fitting. I like it. :)
Polish chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This has room for continuence! This is really good! it would be cool if you came back with a sequal or something of the sort. this is really good!
i am not imaginary chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
That was cool! Loved it
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
am I reading this right? 0_0 Did Replica Riku just... kill Sora and Namine and he's gaurding their bodies? o_O I hope I'm reading this wrong..
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
That's kinda sweet in a way...

Nice Ending!
Wolfie chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
omg yes! this was cuteness. I love this threesum thingything, real cute and I love the way you write it. Repliku all posessive and stuff . Awesomeness.

It was short but still good and uh write more son!
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Hoo, freaky. I think Replica Riku might be a little defective? Very interesting.
Arika.D chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Hello!

You e-mailed me a while back...um...way back. Like early last month. So I felt kinda bad for not answering sooner so...I'm reviewing this story! I usually like long stories but I can appreciate this short one-shot, or is it? Anyway keep it up!

I've been busy with school lately so that is why I haven't check my e-mails. I'm in college which I am enjoying very much compared to high school. I had to fight off apathetic teachers, elitist classmates, perverted guys, and groups of very poop-filled birds. Only one thing so far that sticks out and sucks in collage and that smokers. I don't mind if they smoke but stay the hell away from me! Okay I'm bored now so I am going to get going now. okie dokie?
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
That was very pretty.

Light and nice to read.

The concept is the best part of this.
5540 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I love how you write Repliku.

[Sharing was, heaven forbid, just out of the question.] XD This part is amusing.

Umm...that's it ;;.