Reviews for Vincent Vega's Dilemma
PF Fan chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Really good stuff, very Tarantino like. Would have like to have more descriptions of the setting and characters, but some of the dialogue sounds straight from the original. The pace and storytelling was also really well done. Would have preferred a different ending, but it's very faithful and surprisingly entertaining.
LookIntoTheAbyss chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Extremely well-written. The words seemingly read themselves. Great Job, great Job.
WriterWade chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I like this story! Lots of good tension, and it starts off well before flashing back and then back to where it started. Well written. Congratulations, you got me involved in the story.
Dr.Olga chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Good job! The writing was great.
Runt Thunderbelch chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Really nice. You channel Tarentino: the dialogue, the ethos, etc. This could have been written by him.

2 minor points: The knowing look from Jules at the end is troubling. If Jules suspected a double-cross, he would not work with Vincent in the future, and there'd be no Pulp Fiction movie. Second, I would have liked to know what Alice did to have a hit taken out on her. Dry cleaners don't usually suffer the ire of mobsters.
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is, without a single doubt in my Mary Jane lovestruck head, the BEST FUCKING PULP FICTION FANFICTION I HAVE EVER AND PROBABLY WILL EVER WILL READ! Kudos to ya, you did everything right. I can't find a little fucking flaw. Bravo, truly bravo.
YellowRose75 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Wasn't Vega from Reservoir Dogs? Why isnt this story in the crossovers?
Toasterman chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Well crafted, designed flawlessly, crystal dialouge and overall very, very pulp.

Fantastic fic, good job.
crazykitsune17 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Wow, that was really good. Written like just another piece of the movie, only with your obvious unique twists. Great job! Could've used more description since the whole thing seemed to be dialogue, you did a really nice job on this. Awesome.
Ben May chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Yeah, like everyone said, it was pretty fuckin' good. good job with the dialogue. You even covered Rod's part about putting his gun in the trunk. I was fixin' to tell you about that. I just want you to take out this line. It's crap, major crap.

Then he hung up. And that was that.

And that was that is just so fucking stupid. Kay?

Much Love,

Clancy Moldune
FireBuff51 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Excellent job! You nailed the dialog and overall feel and style of the movie. Great job!
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I fuckin love this!
PrincessKanoniKotori chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Nice. I think you got Marcellus's cool collected character down-pat. I wish there were more Quentin Tarantino fics, but the ones there are of are jewels.
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Oh wow! That was brillant, hands down perfection and the dialouge so spot on and perfect, that I am literally in awe of you. This story just totally rocks me and I love it to itty bitty pieces. Thank you so much for posting this... adding to my favorite's list.
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
That was AWESOME. :) You definitely have a refreshing and unique writing style - I hope you'll write more in the future! ;0)