Reviews for Crash World
sugarush7z chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
Hey,

I love this story but I still love Out Of My Element more. But I think its a tie. I think it is because you are such an amazing writer. Hopefully you will update this and Out Of My Element again soon!

Merry Christmas!
loveyoumeanitbye chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
WOW! That was amazing! You're are such an awesome writer, please when you get the chance, update!
xoxofairyxoxo chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
I am happy Gabi stood up to her parents. It was good. Update soon.
mylifeismine chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
You haven't updated in two months! Luv it!
butterflygoodbye chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
Awesome! I can't wait to read the rest of the story! Saving Me and Chemicals React were awesome as well. I can't wait for more. Please update as soon as possible. Thanks! :)
insaneR chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
ah yes im liking this one aswell. ahah very assumative.
whitney chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
plz update soon! its really good so far!
Asia1st chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
Really good and cool. Update soon.
xoxofairyxoxo chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
That was a really good chapter. I loved it how Gabriella told of Ms. Darbus. But I feel bad for Gabi. Update soon. Cant wait for more.
Listen.To.Your.Heartx3 chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
haha..that was funny:P Update soon!
xx LIVE in LOVE chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
Oddly, I really like Gabriella's attitude in this story.

Sarcastic and stuff. Different from what she's really like.

It's interesting.

Update soon.
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
Seems pretty OOC for Gabriella, but I like the changes. It'll be interesting to see where you go from here.
smileee chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
Oh I just read the first chapter of this story today, about a couple hours ago. I see chapter 2 for this story and I get a goofy grin on my face. lol I love your stories. You don't know how I feel everytime I read a chapter of yours. Its like a child opening it's present on Christmas. What I'm trying to say is you're a wonderful writer. You put so much details in how Gabriella feels and its almost as if I can put myself in her place. Please update really soon! I don't think I can wait any longer.
bangbangbang chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
omg! you keep doing it! writing amazing stories! im so sad that saving me is over but you have more stories going on so thats awesome! update soon!
smileee chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Wow I can't imagine how Gabriella and her father are feeling. I hope you update soon!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »