Reviews for We'll Make It Through This, I Promise
Guest chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
Gross. So gross. You're a terrible writer. Your Meredith is so stupid and weak. Mark should get run over by a bus.
Destined For Hell chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
So when are they going to tell everyone about them?

I love Mark/Merideth that and Merideth/Alex are my favs and this one is turning out to be really good.
cafemaza chapter 22 . 2/8/2009
I LOVE this story! Interesting take on making Mer the one that chooses between two men and Derek playing something ala Mer with all the pining and whatever.

Cannot wait for the prequel! Your story leaves a lot to the imagination such as the pink scrubs, the list that Derek was interrogating Meredith for (happily ever after..), the back story of Derek (why Mark said that he can be worse than him at times AND why Eric said that Derek's trouble), the back story of Meredith & Mark (like how they met, the STUFF they had to go through which both characters mentioned were a lot, Mark's past: how bad was it before Mer came into his life) - you have tons of angles to go for, so I'm relaly excited for the prequel.

SEQUEL: It'll be interesting to know how they can move forward. At the end of the day (the long journey, as for this case), I'd REALLY like Mer and Mark to have their happily ever after:)
mer mark along the way chapter 23 . 9/24/2008
This is the best grey's anatomy fanfic i've read. i also loved the sequel, but could u please please please write the prequel. I've been waiting for it for a long time.
Maureen chapter 23 . 12/23/2007
I love your stories I love the pairing of Mark/Meredith. Your stories just flow. The stories make me smile, so keep them coming. Thank you
atruwriter chapter 22 . 7/29/2007
I so loved this story! I was completely worried that you'd make it a Der/Mer, which I loathe. You kept the Der/Mer to a minimum though and the memories and emotion between Mark and Meredith was perfect. He messed up, but I thinkt that's something I sort of like about him. He's dark and twisty too, he's Meredith's other half. I find Derek to be too optimistic, too cheerful. He just can't understand parts of Meredith. Like at the ball, where he talks about her being happy (was it happy?) and she tells him that she's really a dark person, but he says she isn't, and she reiterates that she REALLY is. He can't understand the darkness there.

I thought perhaps she'd been pregnant when Mark started getting agitated over the baby. Good way to inteograte the accident and the small mentions of it and her leg here or there. It really solved a lot of the emotonal baggage questions between the two, also. They'd had their ups and downs and they fought through them, but there was still a long lasting pain there. They were never going to forget the loss of their child. You really got me with how Mark broke down. It's hard to write it without it sounding forced or OOC, but it fit. With all that's happened, it fit beautifully. And I couldn't help but want her to hold him and tell him it was all going to be okay, so I was very happy to read her do just that.

Something I noticed in the relationship between Der/Mer in this is that she never really allowed herself to connect with him. She kept him at a distance and even while she was with Mark, she made sure he knew that she wasn't interested. I liked that. I liked that her feelings were never really in question. She always loved Mark and she never even considered such deep feelings for Derek. I felt bad for him at some points, but that was quickly overshadowed with a scowl that reminded me how much I wanted her to choose Mark, to listen to what he had to say, to be with the husband that she really should have acknowledged. Because she really did make a mistake by moving away and leaving him back in New York. She should have recognized that she was sort of abandoning him because she didn't want to be oversahadowed. She was basically telling him that he was in the way of her career, so I can completely understand why he was hurt. He loved her, he didn't want to hide the fact, and it was hard, on a daily basis, to pretend that he felt nothing. You portrayed his struggle well.

In any case, I've been rambling here, I loved the story. It's rare to find a well written, properly paced, entertaining and beautiful story involving Meredith and Mark, and while I had been a little hesitant because it involved MerDer, I'm glad I gave it a try. I was very pleasantly surprised! :D Well done, I look forward to reading more of your work in future!
bellabeau chapter 11 . 7/23/2007
Hey, great story, just found it can't wait to read more.
Mer's4life chapter 22 . 6/13/2007
I LOVE IT! its soo good! u had me scarred for a while thinking that this was goin to turn into another merder happy ending...but it didnt t was a MERMARK sorta happy ending
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 22 . 5/1/2007
love it off to read the squle i saw
Gray's Anatomy chapter 23 . 4/29/2007
Mersteamy... Meredith McSteamy.. lol!

Rediculous I know! But hey...
gabrielleavitt chapter 23 . 3/19/2007
Marideth 4ever! (just my own version of mer/mark)Anyway I really loved your story and plot with all the twisty turns in it. I can't wait for the sequal (and since I know part is already posted I don't have to. lol). Keep writing!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 23 . 3/14/2007
Ok, so I know I haven't reviewed in forever and being me I had to skip to the end to see what was gonna happen before I read the middle. I saw that for a time Mer was with Derek and I really, really, REALLY don't like him so I'm not gonna read the rest of this story and probably not the sequel either but I will definitely read the prequel when you post it. I have you on Author Alert so I don't miss it. Not finishing the story has nothing to do with your writing or anything like that, I just can't stand Derek.
somewhereiseverywhere chapter 22 . 3/9/2007
I just read your story. It is great and I love it. I want you to continue. I think you should do a prequel and a sequel.
HilaryHilary chapter 23 . 3/9/2007
Hmm, Markedith? That is my opinion, as a fellow mer/mark writer. Anyway. I personally would prefer a prequel, but go with what you want. K I'm about to add you to my author alert list to make sure I don't miss the beginning of the sequel!
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 23 . 3/9/2007
just finished ur story after stumbling upon it

wow

very different (and interesting) take on the plot of the show

nicely done

and oh yeah, def. sequel :)

and groan just sounds so wrong! sorta like bang ;)