Reviews for Lunatic
ibemarsha chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! I keep coming back month after month in hopes you continue this story! You're so talented please continue!
hannah june chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
I hope and wish that you will finish this story.. its really a good story..
B. Embella chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Love this story, and omg when I read "Ran" I immediately knew that it was Rangiku Matsumoto :) I can see them being related xD with Ran's strawberry blonde hair, and icy blue eyes!
I adore this story, it's so sweet and I love all your stories on ShikaIno 3
Boys II Men is amazing too 3
HalfdemonJayOh chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY! YOU NEED TO UPDATE IT SOON!
princess kasumi chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
All i can say is please write more and fast
Tiggy92 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Loved it.
Reverence of the Night Rain chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
I really want you to continue this story I want to read about Inoichi meeting Shika! That will be priceless!

Reverence of the Night Rain
okami-onna chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
OMG! I just LOVE this story, pleasee, you hafta continue this wonderful masterpiece!. I'm looking forward reading when they'll find the true. Take your time but not that much, ha ha.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English
XenyTr chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
So it's the last chapter ?
hyukhyukhyuk chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
hope you'll continue this story..n all of your fict..
you are really a good writer..
Bloody Red Empress chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Please update soon,I really can't wait what happens next:U
Aika Namikaze chapter 12 . 4/24/2012
hei i've just read this story yesterday and damn... I REALLY LOVE IT! I can't stop read it u know? XD

the way you desribe their feeling is so... Naturally and lovely, and perfect! i love it really! And, is this story gonna be discontinued? Please dont :"( please1000x. Really i beg on you, senpai. You can update it whenever you want but please dont make it discontinued :"( because i'm (and some reader of ur story) totally in love with this fic :)

Well, i can't wait it for the next chapter senpai! :"D

P.s : i'm indonesian. So sorry for my bad english :)
aDelicateDiamond chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
GAH! You need to continue this story! I'm dying to know what happens next! But anyways, I really like this story :)

Keep up the good work!
heartybadz chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
soOoo niiiice.. :)) but i think your readers are expecting for a much better ending.. anyway love your works Ara.. keep it up.. :))
Codex4 chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
U must write the next chapter i need to know what happens i am so absorbed by the story