Reviews for Hearts in Bloom
Caladhriel chapter 36 . 8/24/2013
I think the story would be rather interesting if Aragorn forces Legolas to sail to Valinor while he passes, so Legolas can continue to live in happiness. It would be sad, but nice.
Caladhriel chapter 38 . 8/24/2013
so good, as are all your other stories. well done, and please continue.
KD Skywalker chapter 38 . 2/16/2013
I really hope that you have not forgotten about this story! Please update and let us know if they sailed to the West or not along with the weddings!
gginsc chapter 38 . 4/13/2011
Good story. Are you going to write about the trip to Valinor?
Guest chapter 38 . 3/11/2011
PLEASE Update soon! This is an awesome fic!
TheOriginalUser chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Okay so far I'm loving it. I was like 'ooh yay mpreg' and i got through the first chapter, went to go to the second, saw how many there were, and was like Oh My God! I never read anything this long! Ah but it is so well written and I love the pair so I'm gonna read the rest and let you know again at the end!
Angelic95 chapter 38 . 11/19/2010
cant wait for the next chapter :D
Aralas chapter 38 . 11/18/2010
This *is* bittersweet, yes. And I'm eager to see how the sailing plans go and what happens in Valinor. Aragorn deserves joy in the Blessed Realm *hint *hint* :)
wandamarie chapter 38 . 11/18/2010
Audrayy chapter 38 . 11/17/2010
This chapter was fantastic.

Please update soon!
Audrayy chapter 37 . 9/9/2010
Please please please update soon :D love this story
Audry chapter 37 . 9/2/2010
Really good :) I really want them to sail to valinor and aragorn gets accepted
wandamarie chapter 37 . 5/16/2010
wow it was a good chapter thanks
jemovampiress chapter 36 . 3/14/2010
sail. no questions asked, k?
arcadii chapter 36 . 2/4/2010
I've just found this lovely story and have been to greedy to stop and review before. I'm a marshmallowy happy ending kinda girl and I hope that you have Aragorn and Legolas sail for Valinor. Once they reach there, as a reward for everything they've both done and the sacrifices that they've had to endure, that the Valar would reward them by returning Aragorn to eternal youth. How's that for a marshmallow, schmoopy kind of happy ending?