Reviews for Hearts in Bloom
leah chapter 38 . 5/15
I am a romantic and yes I would love it as Aragorn is allowed to enter Valinor and of course as a young man. It makes me so sad to read all these stories where Aragorn has to die and have to leave Legolas to grieve. So please make it a beautifull and happy ending for them. Also I love the relationship between Elrond as a father to his Estel.
And I am also wondering what happen between Aragorn if he is going to meet Arwen again. Has she found love in Valinor with an unknown gorgeous elf who never was on Middle Earth.

Hope to read your next chapters soon.

kind regards,
Leah
Caladhriel chapter 36 . 8/24/2013
I think the story would be rather interesting if Aragorn forces Legolas to sail to Valinor while he passes, so Legolas can continue to live in happiness. It would be sad, but nice.
Caladhriel chapter 38 . 8/24/2013
so good, as are all your other stories. well done, and please continue.
KD Skywalker chapter 38 . 2/16/2013
I really hope that you have not forgotten about this story! Please update and let us know if they sailed to the West or not along with the weddings!
gginsc chapter 38 . 4/13/2011
Good story. Are you going to write about the trip to Valinor?
Guest chapter 38 . 3/11/2011
PLEASE Update soon! This is an awesome fic!
TheOriginalUser chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Okay so far I'm loving it. I was like 'ooh yay mpreg' and i got through the first chapter, went to go to the second, saw how many there were, and was like Oh My God! I never read anything this long! Ah but it is so well written and I love the pair so I'm gonna read the rest and let you know again at the end!
Angelic95 chapter 38 . 11/19/2010
cant wait for the next chapter :D
Aralas chapter 38 . 11/18/2010
This *is* bittersweet, yes. And I'm eager to see how the sailing plans go and what happens in Valinor. Aragorn deserves joy in the Blessed Realm *hint *hint* :)
wandamarie chapter 38 . 11/18/2010
Audrayy chapter 38 . 11/17/2010
This chapter was fantastic.

Please update soon!
Audrayy chapter 37 . 9/9/2010
Please please please update soon :D love this story
Audry chapter 37 . 9/2/2010
Really good :) I really want them to sail to valinor and aragorn gets accepted
wandamarie chapter 37 . 5/16/2010
wow it was a good chapter thanks
jemovampiress chapter 36 . 3/14/2010
sail. no questions asked, k?