Reviews for Rediscovery
Animefraze chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
this story is very good! I can't wait for more.. please update as soon as possible.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
That was quite good. The Wizard was very in-character when it comes to how he acted in the musical. The book-Wizard's evil.
GoldnWlf chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
I like this version of Wicked - where you have Elphaba on the inside. It is interesting to see how she acts around everyone. I hope you update soon!
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
I really like this story! please update asap
The Phantom's Muse chapter 5 . 4/2/2007
*stands menacingly over a crate of tomatoes*

Well, THERE you are.

'“We aren’t- that is, Glinda and I aren’t going to be engaged- we aren’t engaged- anymore,” he stammers out finally.

“Oh,” is all the Wizard has to say. “Well in that case. Erm. I suppose- carry on?”'

-lol. Well, that was unexpected. At least he left...Probably to consult his 'How to be a Father to a Terrorist' books. That, or snivelling to Madame Morrible. Either one works for me.

'And he lifts me up insistently, kisses me again, and delivers me, protesting vehemently, to my door, where he sets me down, kisses me yet again, and departs gracefully, leaving me to stare longingly in his wake, just like at Shiz.'

-*stares after him* Okay, well...See you later...O.o

'Oh dear. Glinda. I am going to be in deep shit tomorrow.

It surprises me that, in the midst of all this, as now a spy in the Wizard’s palace, that is what I’m worried about.'

-Well, that is the only relevant thing to worry about...Except for Morrible.

Anyway, please update A.S.A.P.!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
"Oh dear. Glinda. I am going to be in deep shit tomorrow."

ROFL.

That pretty much made my life! Neat chapter. I love Fiyero! I love Elphaba too of course...but I love Fiyero!

You need to update this more, m'kay thanks :0)
Molly chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
Were you writing this in a rush or something, because it's very "Emily is spitting mad and not making much sense" esque.

but I like the intesnse..ness.. of it :)
WhisperedMuse chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
Interesting...very interesting...FIYERABA! Lol. About time! I do think Glinda will be the least of Elphaba's worries in the morning, considering what she's about to do...Brilliant!

Kate x
Anarra chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
awesome chapter, I love it. UPdate soon.
PhantomElphaba chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
'bout time they got over their stubborn egos! Update,please! And, hey, could you read a couple of my stories? One of them I think you'll like. A one-shot called "Wicked Witch of the North." Please?
PhantomElphaba chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
Ew! Elphie in pink! Bad mental image! Bad mental image!
PhantomElphaba chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
Yay! Loverly ending! Still reading.
PhantomElphaba chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Ooh. Nice. Back to the story.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
Somehow I'm getting the feeling it's not so lank and listless and dead... but I'll wait and see.

Excellent job with this. I love how Elphaba has realized she can't live this lie anymore, and Fiyero has as well. Glinda and Fiyero's little tiff (and breakup) was also absolutely fabulous. I love it,I can't wait for more of this, I think it's my favorite since you finished Wonderful.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
YAYY! You updated!

'We are the ones painting that picture, but we don’t get to choose the paints. They’re already laid out for us on a palette, limiting our choices, defining what we can make of our lives.'

-OMG, that is so true, yet it is terribly sad. I must admit that Elphaba's mind works in mysterious ways...I wonder if she ever took a sociology class...

'My eyes light on the hat Glinda gave me, before Fiyero’s party at the Ozdust. Before everything. I grab hold of it, a symbol. A symbol of my evil, the Wicked Witch. A symbol of my friendship with Glinda the Good. A quick movement of my arm and fingers, and it is jammed over my hair.

My reflection smiles at me. Satisfied, I nod at myself and turn to go.'

-Woohoo! I never get tired of seeing Elphaba put the hat on her head. I sometimes find it difficult to picture her without it.

I can't believe that Fiyero broke the news to Glinda in front of everybody. Well, I'm just assuming, of course.

Anyway, please update A.S.A.P.!