Reviews for The Nuuruhuine
godess bubbles chapter 22 . 4/7
I'm reading this 10 years after you finished it, can you believe that? I love this story!I only wish that the finial battle between Ron and Harry was a little longer or in more detail..I'm hoping you made a sequel or are thinking about it, because this is one of my favorite stories!You did a fantastic job with it!
El Ssspeaker chapter 1 . 1/26
Kindly state of this is slash or not
gginsc chapter 22 . 1/25
An interesting tale. A sad end for Hermione. She was a faithful friend toHarry for the most part. Ron? I am not surprised.
gginsc chapter 21 . 1/25
I figured the enemy was Ron Weasley. Ron was always a jealous git.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 5 . 5/6/2017
I like the story so far, the only thing that im a bit annoyed about is that gay people r always the bad guys, evil mastermind or dark creature in fiction... it kinda makes me feel uncomfortable because its as if everyone by doing so believes being gay is bad...

Anyway the story is interesting so far, i look forward to seeing what they will be doing in middle earth and what itl mean for the battle between sauron and lotr factions
KitsunePriest chapter 19 . 3/18/2017
I feel the need to point out that you have spelled lava wrong in every use of the word throughout this chapter. You have put Larva which is not rivers of magma but the infant form of worms and does not need to be capitalized. Thank you for the otherwise wonderfully written story. KP
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
I am about to read this story for the third time, even though I have never reviewed it.
Just wanted to say that I love this unique story you have concocted and I cant wait to fall in love with your characters again.
Osmi chapter 22 . 3/3/2017
I LOVE this story you did an AMAZING job on everything! So sad it's over but you ended it really well. 3
Razeus1 chapter 22 . 1/25/2017
Very enjoyable.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
skip marker
Littwink chapter 22 . 8/5/2016
Lots of detail put into this story.
darkn1ghts chapter 22 . 4/22/2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!
It's now officially one of my favourites and you did such a brilliant job of making it so original :)
I am so glad that it doesn't shadow the fellowships original journey but instead have changed and added events that fit so perfectly. I love Harry's role in this and all that back story was so detailed and thought out brilliantly.
Just thank you for writing this and posting to fanfic for past and future readers. I'm so happy I found this little needle amongst the massive haystack of Fanfiction.
Xx
mengtoreality chapter 22 . 4/14/2016
Great story!
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
Went for the more classical approach as it seems. Please tell me his 'vampire form' doesn't look like a bat...
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
I find it suspect that everyone who was missing, got captured. I mean, really? Did every single one of them appear somewhere near civilization, where there was people to capture them? And why were they captured in the first place? If they were found unconscious, why would a stranger be like, lets capture this random person?! Their wings weren't out, a closed mouth hides the fangs, and if they are unconscious, their red eyes are closed. Why were they separated anyway? This feels like a waste of time.