Reviews for The Nuuruhuine
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 8/1
So glad that now it's just Alex left missing. Of course you were going to make him the last to be found :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 8/1
Yes. This will definitely be an interesting story!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 8/1
Alright so we've got one of the five missing. Archie's heading back to the group while Harry keeps on with the search. I feel like this is going to be an interesting story haha
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 8/1
I like the first chapter. Nice scenario and how right off the bat, the pairing is male/male. You made it clear with the Harry/OMC-Alex. Dramatic ending to a first chapter too. But I look forward to reading more! And so I shall read on! Haha
Marco chapter 22 . 6/24
Loved this story. It captivating. Loooooove it
charm13insomnia chapter 22 . 2/23
cool fic
diesedame chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
I can't get over how good this story is. It is so detailed and intriguing, and mysterious and many more! I couldn't stop reading this. I wish there could have been more romance scenes between Harry and Alex but nevertheless, this has been great.
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
You should have marked your summary with Slash, that way people like me, who do not wish to read about it. That would cut down on any flame reviews you have been dealing with. I still don't understand why so many HPxLotR crossovers are Male on Male relationships since in that era death would have been more likely than gays.
Also, the fact you made Harry's male mate the only one resistant to his lightning, you also made the Thunderbird sound worse than it is though that could be contributed to Harry's Vampiric bloodlust.
TheMythWriter chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
One of the best stories I have ever read. The amazing richness of the story, as well as the power shown by Harry astounds and amazes me. I must say that I love the story as much as any other.
Venus914 chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
I love this! I even love your OCs when i hate OCs so much. I think it's because they arent overwhelming. They are powerful but you did not make them so powerful. I mean, they were 20 if them instead of creating just one super powered OC.

Can you tell me about Grey Havens? I dint really understand the concept? Is it the place for death? Why cant u go there without invitation? Cant u just build a ship to go?
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 22 . 1/29/2014
Well that just blew my mind away! One of those stories you just can't put down until your done and wishing for more! I mean! they /had/ to go back to sleep and not travel some more in anonymity?

And you created the Nuhuruine and all the characters? Impressive! I

I highly enjoyed this story. And other than wishing for some more Harry/Alex, it was great. Your eye for battle, description of strategy, weapons, and building armies...such great detail. Thanks so much for sharing this gem of a story with us. This is now at the top of my favorites! Keep up the awesome work! And ignore the homo flames. They just can't recognize a good story when they find one. This one was well worth the read, and then some!

ScamanderLovegood chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
How can this be a Harry Potter/LotR crossover when it doesn't really have anything harry potter in it?! 'Harry Corvil' has a completely different personality/powers/name/sexuality(although I don't really mind that) and all of the rest are OC's including the necromancers. It's a little mad that the only real harry potter thing is a destroyed Hogwarts and Hogwarts being destroyed isn't canon either! Regardless, the story is fairly well written, I think you include too much plot with little explanation as the first six chapters could have made a story in itself. The Nuuruhuine (sp?) are all a bit over powered as well, I think that things should be a little bit more difficult instead of them coming up with unbelievable plans and them being executed perfectly due to their super awesome powers lol
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
OOhhh for fuck sake, not kill unless absolutely necessary...that although annoying I can understand you have high morals...but

where do you expect the straight people to go HUH?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Cheh should spread the virus until middle-earth is destroyed LOlz
Dearest Destiny chapter 22 . 10/4/2013
The story was amazing, but I feel like the plot was a bit lacking. There was a rather large jump between the time that Frodo left and the last battle