Reviews for The Long Meaningful Ramble 1: Origins
xx
B.Jackson.Companion007 chapter 1 . 3/16
Aww haha )
Zoe chapter 35 . 9/3/2014
I realize you were 13-14 when you wrote this, and I'm reading your 2014 fics right now.
I worship this, and I'm recomending it!
wispy88 chapter 27 . 5/26/2014
Some of the best authors in television (i'm thinking of Joss Whedon) writes like that, humor/tragedy/humor. I personnally couldnt do it, but for tv, it works,
wispy88 chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
you're hilarious and i like your writing
GinnyBadWolf chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
YOU
SUCK
SO
DAMN
HARD
GinnyBadWolf chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
How is this rated T? Not complaining, good fanfic, but it should really be M... well, the Doctor can't even remember so I guess this whole comment is pointless. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/14/2014
I dont like martha either
roxycryluv chapter 35 . 12/8/2013
Omygodomygodomygod I'm dying from the tears. Seriously. You killed me I HOPE YOURE HAPPY! No in all seriousness, GREAT story I really enjoyed it. I felt the emotion in it, actually curled up in a ball and sobbed for two hours but I also laughed out loud and squealed cuz my ship sailed off into the sunset. Good work! Thanks!
Roxy :*
gabykatwilk chapter 35 . 8/21/2013
My first impulse is to say That was amazing. And despite the downs it was. But It had that tragedy with it. And I think that is what made it worth it. Thank you
gabykatwilk chapter 29 . 8/21/2013
I hate you. It was getting better. I was getting over the dead child and was almost happy then you and do something idiotic like bring back the villians.
gabykatwilk chapter 28 . 8/20/2013
That is awesome
gabykatwilk chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
As well he should be. Thank you for waking him up finally.
gabykatwilk chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Why do I end up so angry at authors?