Reviews for The Long Meaningful Ramble 1: Origins
TheFluffernutter chapter 35 . 7/4
Calling it now Rory is the Bad Wolf of the future employing these creatures to track him down so that his parents will be safe or something idk but Rory is totally the Bad Wolf.
TheFluffernutter chapter 27 . 7/3
what.
look i love you and i love your writing and don't ever stop but...

fuck you
QueenWho chapter 35 . 8/16/2015
I really love your stories! You are a wonderful writer!
B.Jackson.Companion007 chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
xx
B.Jackson.Companion007 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Aww haha )
Zoe chapter 35 . 9/3/2014
I realize you were 13-14 when you wrote this, and I'm reading your 2014 fics right now.
I worship this, and I'm recomending it!
wispy88 chapter 27 . 5/26/2014
Some of the best authors in television (i'm thinking of Joss Whedon) writes like that, humor/tragedy/humor. I personnally couldnt do it, but for tv, it works,
wispy88 chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
you're hilarious and i like your writing
GinnyBadWolf chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
YOU
SUCK
SO
DAMN
HARD
GinnyBadWolf chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
How is this rated T? Not complaining, good fanfic, but it should really be M... well, the Doctor can't even remember so I guess this whole comment is pointless. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/14/2014
I dont like martha either
rebelswearingvans chapter 35 . 12/8/2013
Omygodomygodomygod I'm dying from the tears. Seriously. You killed me I HOPE YOURE HAPPY! No in all seriousness, GREAT story I really enjoyed it. I felt the emotion in it, actually curled up in a ball and sobbed for two hours but I also laughed out loud and squealed cuz my ship sailed off into the sunset. Good work! Thanks!
Roxy :*
gabykatwilk chapter 35 . 8/21/2013
My first impulse is to say That was amazing. And despite the downs it was. But It had that tragedy with it. And I think that is what made it worth it. Thank you
gabykatwilk chapter 29 . 8/21/2013
I hate you. It was getting better. I was getting over the dead child and was almost happy then you and do something idiotic like bring back the villians.