Reviews for The Spell Swords
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
Good job
99 luffy chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
alright i have to ask this before i can continue this story. A'm sorry and I mean no disrespect to you in any way, but are you a satanist.
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
That's all? And we never see their talk with Drizzt? This story requires a sequel (though I'm sure Drizzt never leaves Mielikke for a Drow Goddess).
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I guess Ellistraee doesn't know that Drizzt's heart belongs to Mielikke?
Jjvalour chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Simply awesome, one of the better FR Fics.
DarkEcho-in-the-sky chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
vary good story but i di find it a bit raw you never have the converson between drizzt and the half drow that would of bean intresting to listen to
PriestessHelene chapter 10 . 5/26/2007
This was a great story from the start. I have been a fan of the forgotten Realms for years and how you captured each character was excellent! Bravo!
Unseen Watcher chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
It's nice that they have each other in the world. Drizzt was not so fortunate at first.
Unseen Watcher chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
That's the Realms for you. Journey time is always doubled, assuming you reach your destination at all.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
So is she a gold elf or a drow? I am confus-ed? Anyway, it sounds like quite the adventure. I'm sure that Drizzt will stay loyal primarily to Melikki however.
FanorPF chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
Your story is going really well. Just out of curiosity (I don't think I spelled that right) are you going to keep them from meeting Drizzt until you get closer to the end? I kind of like that idea because I have gotten so wraped up in what Jalen and Kinara are doing that adding Drizzt to soon might loose some people. Also the length of your chapters and the way you're developing the charaters is great. Anyway, You don't have to listen to me if you don't want to (I can confuse people sometimes). I just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying it and I hope you update again soon because I want to know what happens. Keep up the good work!
Nerdalesca chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I think, overall, the story idea is really great. No-one has actually questioned what Drizzt would do if someone was trying to convert him (and i don't think he actually knows of drow deities beyond Lloth, so informing him otherwise would be interesting in itself).

The characters... are a bit ubered. Half-Drow don't get spell resistance, or any of the other drow abilities apart from dark vision, and (not to be rude) but your characters being able to use these abilities (even, albeit, in a limited form) smacks of ubar speshulness, and makes the characters a little less likeable.

Otherwise, your characters are good. It's nice to see them use teamwork to their advantage, and their devotion to each other is genuine and sweet.

Also, if they've been training at the Promenade of Eilistraee, they would have learned to use her favoured weapon, which is the bastard sword (which is what her clerics/the majority of her followers weild)... you haven't really explained how or why they would be weilding twin scimitar type things.

Other than that little bit of nitpicking, it's really quite good, and i look forward to how Drizzt will react being faced with people determined to convert him to Eilistraee.
Soului chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Well, I have to say that this was a twist I wasn't expecting. That's good though! I like being surprised. I have to ask a question though, how did so many demons find the children? Seems like a pretty big coincidence to me, or did someone summon them? If so, who? Anyway, I hope you update soon. Are you going to have a lot of chapter's before they run into Drizzt and the gang, or is that comming up pretty soon?
PriestessHelene chapter 7 . 4/6/2007
Oh my gosh how sad. The Halflings and the children were screwed even before they got out of bed. How sad.
SYSTOR1 chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
Keep it comming please. This is a fine story I hope to keep reading for some time to come.