Reviews for Brainwashing is a Beautiful Thing
This really fucking sucked
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This fic kept on making me laugh over and over again! Poor Jet's never been anything resembling sane, really, and Ba Sing Se certainly hasn't helped. Still, i'm not complaining. I enjoy it when people – authors or characters – mess with Zuko, and your explanation in the A/N made too much sense. Especially the bit where it wasn't hard for the brainwashers to convince Jet he wasn't straight. Considering the Avatarverse is based pretty much entirely on historical Asia, and Asia didn't have any bias against homosexuality until they started getting a ton of European influence in the 1800s, it doesn't surprise me at all that some of the Avatar guys are of dubious sexuality. It also amused me that the teaser wasn't in the story proper.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Ha! Yeah, keep telling yourself you're not gay.
And then you get laid and you like *eye roll* You love it ;D
mattie-ross chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
rape is wrong.
Fen-crya chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Holy-fucking-hell.

"Embrace the gay."

I DIED. You're wonderful. xD

Also, nice switch/AU story here. So...a different kind of brainwashing, eh? I can dig it. My ovaries approve.
Curious Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I'm amazed to say I have only just found this wonderful wonderful gem of a story, but may I say my dear that you win at life. I don't typically ship these two together, but this story...was just pure hilarity through and through.
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
haha, zuko's such a tease.
Abnormal Girl chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I remember when first watching those episodes, that I knew that somewhere in sometime in some universe those two were somehow cracked-together.

You, have created that universe.

8D I love you.
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
-jaw drops-

Eh? I wanted to read what led up to the teaser! T-T Ahh well, this was funny. I forgive you.
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
XD This has got to be one of the funniest Avatar stories out there. :D My stomach just exploded with happy. JetZuko FTW~! Love it to death. Brilliant work here- your style is great. :D
tigerballz chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Now that was hilarious. xDD Great job!
Nieryka chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
LOL! Perfect! Hilarious!

"Jet was sitting ON TOP OF HIM (and words he'd never thought before, such as "astride," "straddle," and "eek" occurred to him now), and Jet’s hands definitely did NOT BELONG THERE!"

- Oh God! *dies*

Love it! You're the best!
Snape Goes Commando chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I think you just won a few internets with this. xD
animekraze chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
XD YES precious and pure wonderful humorous (somewhat arousing) fic!

You are the queen of surprise and humor.

*bows*
Tyan chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This was ... wonderfully funny. Jet and Zuko are definitely gay, although they aren't.

This is going straight to my favorites, we!