Reviews for WEEKS BEFORE HE LEFT
(is slightly confused)

so... was it just fingering or did they actually have sex?
trunksfan001 chapter 35 . 11/27/2014
Took me about a week to read the whole story but i love it!
RP chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
Fan girls:EEEEEEEEEEEEEE SASUKE PLUSHIES
Sakura: thanks but u don't know if I need it I already have a sasuke...*blush*
Guest chapter 35 . 6/4/2014
OH MY GOD THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL GREAT WORK!
xXCorruptedCrimsonXx chapter 35 . 6/2/2014
This was beautiful to read. I love reading fics that have a genin sasuke and sakura b/c the old days were so nostalgic! I rarely see fics of the genin sasusaku anymore so this was a pleasant fic to stumble , I cried in some parts, literally-that's how much I love it! The way you describe sakura from sasuke POV really broke my heart. It was so descriptive and wonderful. The brown haired anbu-sorry I forgot his name-he made me laugh so hard with all the swearing XD I think he's one of the only OCs I like! (Totes ship him with shizune). I thought I would break down crying by the end of it, but the lemon happened and all the smutty lovemaking combined with sasu and sakus determination to wait for each other really gave it a happier ending :))) (not kidding tho the smut was hot)
TrustmeImanurse chapter 30 . 5/12/2014
Does anyone else feel a little disturbed reading about two 12 year olds and their heavy petting sessions? O_o
okay well...carry on then.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/5/2014
No. I can't. I loved it up until he admitted to Naruto he was dating her. I got to chapter 32 and couldn't read anymore. I'm seriously pissed at this. You were great in the beginning of the story - absolutely amazing actually. Your vocabulary, your timing. How you got into Sasuke's mind set. After that, it went downhill and just no. Itachi rape Sakura? I'm done. No. Shake my head. No. Extremely disappointed.
Sasusaku and Naruhina forever chapter 35 . 3/16/2014
i really liked this story and i love keska. seriously i developed a little crush on him despite his lack of...existence. was awesome. and i would definitely refer to akatsuki or any other living thing pisses me off as bull fucks from now on. that's my favorite phrase ever. i like that they are 14 instead of 12(although even a little older would be good) because otherwise the things they do should not be allowed to do by 12 year olds or 14 but its better than 12. and they cant be too old too coz sasuke hasn't left yet. anyway...it was a good story and i really enjoyed it. :D
A Midsummer chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
I wouldn't be surprised if Yume turned out to be Itachi. You know, that would be a great hilarious and cruel plot twist. *grin*
Advocate chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
You're a great writer but your attitude is lacking. You state that your critiques aren't personal, they're meant to be constructive; and yet you add snide remarks. Did it make you feel good leaving that review for the 13 yr old author of 'oh you again', where you made writing comparisons to 10 yr olds and 1st graders. Those that write well should know the power of their words. Maybe you have somethings to work on as well.
PinkStar115 chapter 35 . 3/15/2013
This fic honestly made me cry cause of my feelings. I can't express how awesome, sad, dramatic, beautiful, funny and lovely this work is. Please make a sequel to this, because I love your work and will now be following. I love how Sasuke and Sakura grew close, and at the end how she understands why he left and she'll always be waiting.
Shinnigami192 chapter 34 . 10/17/2012
Oh my god that was brilliant! I love love LOVED it! U simply MUST do a sequel. Please?
Shinnigami192 chapter 35 . 10/17/2012
Oh my god that was brilliant! I love love LOVED it! U sim
Hearts grow chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
This is soo good I just have to read it again it just has so many emotions in this story that just make it so great :)
Cotton and Cash chapter 35 . 6/22/2012
Honestly, after spending hours and hours reading this story today, I feel like you deserve some spectacular review... But I just can't really find the words. I loved how they became close. It was so realistic. It was perfect. I spent most of the story silently fuming because of Itachi and how he didn't think that Sakura was good enough for Sasuke, simply because she was weak and she "made Sasuke weak." I was absolutely furious with him when he basically raped her. And Itachi's my favorite character, so that was really hard for me. Of course, it made it the story all the better, because it drew such a strong reaction from me. Your writing style is very interesting, and I think it complemented the story quite well. Thank you for the read.

xoxo, Mean-chan