Reviews for WEEKS BEFORE HE LEFT
BkCeallaigh chapter 35 . 7/17
Amazing read. I'm in awe. Sasuke was very well written and the way you dove into the minds of all three teammates was astounding. I give my props to you and from the bottom of my heart-thank you for the amazing story and the enterance into your mind!
I loved it
Hannah chapter 35 . 3/24
This is awesome! Why did I just read this now? You did an awesome job :D this is not like the other stories I read. You have a talent! I like yah! Sorry for the overloading of exclamations but i really mean it ;)
Sasusaku Hitsuhina fan chapter 35 . 3/20
Pls update...it's the best ...I hope next month or this year there' s a next chapter.. Pls continue writing... Pls
Sasusaku Hitsuhina fan chapter 1 . 3/20
Pls update... Very awesome...
Pls keep writing... My tears are all worn out from my eyes..pls update...pls..it's a great story
manikachandra7 chapter 35 . 3/14/2015
Ooooohhh boy... I'm wondering where to begin with...
Okay first of all, I am so in love with Keska. His foul language makes him even more likeable. He's just so so awesome I wish he were real ;)

Every single line you wrote was so beautiful. You've got a perfect command over the vocabulary and descriptions. Your writing is just FLAWLESS...

And all SasuSaku stuff you described was so cute and mushy that I couldn't stop. I read the whole thing in like 2 days. This is the best fic that I've read about their genin days. All the hot scenes were just lemons, they were love making, so full of LOVE. I really really loved this fic and I'll read it again.
Would love a sequel if you're ever in the mood :3

Keep writing... :)
Guest chapter 26 . 1/11/2015
(is slightly confused)

so... was it just fingering or did they actually have sex?
trunksfan001 chapter 35 . 11/27/2014
Took me about a week to read the whole story but i love it!
RP chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
Fan girls:EEEEEEEEEEEEEE SASUKE PLUSHIES
Sakura: thanks but u don't know if I need it I already have a sasuke...*blush*
Guest chapter 35 . 6/4/2014
OH MY GOD THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL GREAT WORK!
Acher0nta-Moveb0 chapter 35 . 6/2/2014
This was beautiful to read. I love reading fics that have a genin sasuke and sakura b/c the old days were so nostalgic! I rarely see fics of the genin sasusaku anymore so this was a pleasant fic to stumble , I cried in some parts, literally-that's how much I love it! The way you describe sakura from sasuke POV really broke my heart. It was so descriptive and wonderful. The brown haired anbu-sorry I forgot his name-he made me laugh so hard with all the swearing XD I think he's one of the only OCs I like! (Totes ship him with shizune). I thought I would break down crying by the end of it, but the lemon happened and all the smutty lovemaking combined with sasu and sakus determination to wait for each other really gave it a happier ending :))) (not kidding tho the smut was hot)
TrustMeImaNurse chapter 30 . 5/12/2014
Does anyone else feel a little disturbed reading about two 12 year olds and their heavy petting sessions? O_o
okay well...carry on then.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/5/2014
No. I can't. I loved it up until he admitted to Naruto he was dating her. I got to chapter 32 and couldn't read anymore. I'm seriously pissed at this. You were great in the beginning of the story - absolutely amazing actually. Your vocabulary, your timing. How you got into Sasuke's mind set. After that, it went downhill and just no. Itachi rape Sakura? I'm done. No. Shake my head. No. Extremely disappointed.
Sasusaku and Naruhina forever chapter 35 . 3/16/2014
i really liked this story and i love keska. seriously i developed a little crush on him despite his lack of...existence. was awesome. and i would definitely refer to akatsuki or any other living thing pisses me off as bull fucks from now on. that's my favorite phrase ever. i like that they are 14 instead of 12(although even a little older would be good) because otherwise the things they do should not be allowed to do by 12 year olds or 14 but its better than 12. and they cant be too old too coz sasuke hasn't left yet. anyway...it was a good story and i really enjoyed it. :D