Reviews for WEEKS BEFORE HE LEFT
Minako25 chapter 35 . 9/8
This wasn't even a lemon fic in my opinion, this was really just a good story. Well done.
Sakamoto Walter chapter 17 . 8/30
But did they closed the goddamn door?
Sakamoto Walter chapter 11 . 8/30
BOI
Sakamoto Walter chapter 3 . 8/30
Sasuke smiling?
What genjutsu did I get myself into this time?

Anyways, niceeee.
qtfvck chapter 1 . 8/29
Will never not be my favourite sasusaku fanfic. Literally has made me cry
graynita chapter 1 . 8/9
SOMEONE PLAGIARIZED YOUR BOOK ON WATTPAD i'll be reporting the book and i'll try to get them to take it down
Ichisasu chapter 1 . 7/13
WHAT? How old are they when they first kissed? 12?! 16?! Idk but I feel weird reading this and imagining them as young teens
Even though you have not been updating I just want you to know that a certain wattpadd user by snowberrie has plagiarized your work and change it to Before He Left. It is also very insulting to know that this person is an anti-SASUSAKU with the audacity to post a sasusaku fanfic.
guest chapter 35 . 3/13
I didn't need a heart anyway
Guest chapter 35 . 12/27/2016
pls continue this ... really heartbreaking since the ending is too sudden... its not enough... such a shame for it to end so quickly... :(
BkCeallaigh chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I love this!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/18/2016
god pls do update.. it's such a waste without ann epilogue :(
BkCeallaigh chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
Amazing read. I'm in awe. Sasuke was very well written and the way you dove into the minds of all three teammates was astounding. I give my props to you and from the bottom of my heart-thank you for the amazing story and the enterance into your mind!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/29/2016
I loved it
Hannah chapter 35 . 3/24/2016
This is awesome! Why did I just read this now? You did an awesome job :D this is not like the other stories I read. You have a talent! I like yah! Sorry for the overloading of exclamations but i really mean it ;)