Reviews for WEEKS BEFORE HE LEFT
mangoandpassionfruit chapter 35 . 1/11
I reallly enjoyed this story, the relationship between Sakura and sasuke was really well explored and I honestly thought it wasn't too ooc for sasuke, I'll admit that I was a bit disappointed by the ending cos I'm more a fan of happy endings, but in saying that it's probably the fanfic I've enjoyed the most which didn't end in a happy ending
KiraraMika101 chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
Yeaaaah! That was awesome. The fighting was visual and epic. And I love the ending. Nice tie-in from the last chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2017
This post was great. I love Naruto's thought process in this. However, the way you ended it was weird.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2017
I think the suspense part was a little too drawn out, but since you write well it is ok. The rest was great.
KiraraMika101 chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
This one is better. I was fully immersed in the story.
KiraraMika101 chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
The first part when talking about his acheviements are too long. I felt the need to skip it. However the development of your story is extremely good.
mandisenpai5145 chapter 35 . 11/17/2017
This was one of the most beautifully written stories I have read.. Like EVER!
MissIntemperate chapter 18 . 11/4/2017
this chapter completely makes up for the wild animal chapter 3 33
MissIntemperate chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
sakura gets hurt by a wild animal?...this makes no sense, but ill read on.
Daledesu chapter 35 . 10/29/2017
Beautiful story! I love that you made Sasuke change his purpose of killing Itachi. And by the way I think witnessing what happened to Sakura might have actually been enough to unlock his mangekyou...and even though this story is written before we know Itachi is actually a good guy, I can still see him do this to his little brother... I admire Itachi for his resolve to protect the village at the expense of his clan including defenseless, innocent people, but I do think his love for Sasuke is freaking twisted. Good intention does not count if the consequence is catastrophic!
Daledesu chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
It's a great story, except that I don't think Sasuke ever calls Sakura "usuratonkachi" or "dobe", those are Naruto's thing, just like "annoying" is Sakura's
Benni chapter 35 . 10/12/2017
Nice story telling and vocabulary. I love how descriptive you are. I loved the last paragraphs of the the last chapter the most.

"The sun continued to shine down over his head.
And later, the moon would adorn him with pale glow.
But for a long time it would be elsewhere.
Because the boy had long left Konoha.
In fact, he was already far away.'

Nice flow of words. Very poetic how you depicted sasuke leaving. It's great how you used words to paint a dramatic picture.

I can forgive you for characterizing Itachi the way you did... I understand that this was written before his true intention and story was revealed. So, he is 'in character' with the villain we once knew... If he didn't turn out to be good.

But even with the canon plot twist... I still don't think Itachi's *that* good. He trapped his bro in a genjutsu that replayed his aunts, uncles, and parents' death X thousand times for two days? I forgot the number but I read a trivia that it was in the thousands... That's something, Itachi. Also, I don't believe the " Itachi's a pacifist/Itachi doesn't hurt unecessarily BS"

He killed children and babies who had nothing to do with the rebellion, he traumatized his brother, he was about to stab kurenai with a kunai... I think people forgot kishi's inconsistent writting- because of the shock and wonder at the revelation (and people like to go along, coz the concept is cool).

Anyway, I give you props for the fact that you stayed true to the concept of "raping" her in order to draw hate from his bother. Not because Itachi is hormonal or for some OOC reason, in love. No, you made his intentions clear by handling it in the most ruthless of ways. By using the handle of his sword, Itachi seemed detached and only objective driven. He wasn't turned on, he was coniving. There was no ulterior motive, but to shame both his brother and the girl... In order to drill his point. You didn't romanticize it. It looked shameful, and served it's purpose: to move the plot. Sasuke understood that he still isn't secure, he's life or joy is easily threatened. He's just happy. Not safe, because he's still weak. It drives Sasuke to leave Konoha even after all the joy he's discovered.

That's the plot of this Lemon story. After all the joy ( lemons), a turn of events mocks the joy he shares with Sakura.

So, it is... A smut fic.
But the plot for the smut to happen is well written.

They're 12 tho...
.-.
Yumi Ayumu chapter 35 . 9/25/2017
I've decided to read this after seeing the authors I follow recommend this and I'm glad I did. This is really good! Anyway, aside from reviewing I just wanted to tell you that someone plagiarized your work on wattpad (like what the others have said). I don't know if you're still reading your reviews but I really hate people who plagiarizes other's hardwork.
Minako25 chapter 35 . 9/8/2017
This wasn't even a lemon fic in my opinion, this was really just a good story. Well done.
Sakamoto Walter chapter 17 . 8/30/2017
But did they closed the goddamn door?