manikachandra7 chapter 35 . 3/14
Ooooohhh boy... I'm wondering where to begin with...
Okay first of all, I am so in love with Keska. His foul language makes him even more likeable. He's just so so awesome I wish he were real ;)

Every single line you wrote was so beautiful. You've got a perfect command over the vocabulary and descriptions. Your writing is just FLAWLESS...

And all SasuSaku stuff you described was so cute and mushy that I couldn't stop. I read the whole thing in like 2 days. This is the best fic that I've read about their genin days. All the hot scenes were just lemons, they were love making, so full of LOVE. I really really loved this fic and I'll read it again.
Would love a sequel if you're ever in the mood :3

Keep writing... :)
(is slightly confused)

so... was it just fingering or did they actually have sex?
trunksfan001 chapter 35 . 11/27/2014
Took me about a week to read the whole story but i love it!
RP chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
Sakura: thanks but u don't know if I need it I already have a sasuke...*blush*
Guest chapter 35 . 6/4/2014
Acher0nta-Moveb0 chapter 35 . 6/2/2014
This was beautiful to read. I love reading fics that have a genin sasuke and sakura b/c the old days were so nostalgic! I rarely see fics of the genin sasusaku anymore so this was a pleasant fic to stumble , I cried in some parts, literally-that's how much I love it! The way you describe sakura from sasuke POV really broke my heart. It was so descriptive and wonderful. The brown haired anbu-sorry I forgot his name-he made me laugh so hard with all the swearing XD I think he's one of the only OCs I like! (Totes ship him with shizune). I thought I would break down crying by the end of it, but the lemon happened and all the smutty lovemaking combined with sasu and sakus determination to wait for each other really gave it a happier ending :))) (not kidding tho the smut was hot)
TrustmeImanurse chapter 30 . 5/12/2014
Does anyone else feel a little disturbed reading about two 12 year olds and their heavy petting sessions? O_o
okay well...carry on then.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/5/2014
No. I can't. I loved it up until he admitted to Naruto he was dating her. I got to chapter 32 and couldn't read anymore. I'm seriously pissed at this. You were great in the beginning of the story - absolutely amazing actually. Your vocabulary, your timing. How you got into Sasuke's mind set. After that, it went downhill and just no. Itachi rape Sakura? I'm done. No. Shake my head. No. Extremely disappointed.
Sasusaku and Naruhina forever chapter 35 . 3/16/2014
i really liked this story and i love keska. seriously i developed a little crush on him despite his lack of...existence. was awesome. and i would definitely refer to akatsuki or any other living thing pisses me off as bull fucks from now on. that's my favorite phrase ever. i like that they are 14 instead of 12(although even a little older would be good) because otherwise the things they do should not be allowed to do by 12 year olds or 14 but its better than 12. and they cant be too old too coz sasuke hasn't left yet. was a good story and i really enjoyed it. :D
A Midsummer chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
I wouldn't be surprised if Yume turned out to be Itachi. You know, that would be a great hilarious and cruel plot twist. *grin*
Advocate chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
You're a great writer but your attitude is lacking. You state that your critiques aren't personal, they're meant to be constructive; and yet you add snide remarks. Did it make you feel good leaving that review for the 13 yr old author of 'oh you again', where you made writing comparisons to 10 yr olds and 1st graders. Those that write well should know the power of their words. Maybe you have somethings to work on as well.
PinkStar115 chapter 35 . 3/15/2013
This fic honestly made me cry cause of my feelings. I can't express how awesome, sad, dramatic, beautiful, funny and lovely this work is. Please make a sequel to this, because I love your work and will now be following. I love how Sasuke and Sakura grew close, and at the end how she understands why he left and she'll always be waiting.
Shinnigami192 chapter 34 . 10/17/2012
Oh my god that was brilliant! I love love LOVED it! U simply MUST do a sequel. Please?
Shinnigami192 chapter 35 . 10/17/2012
Oh my god that was brilliant! I love love LOVED it! U sim
Hearts Grow chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
This is soo good I just have to read it again it just has so many emotions in this story that just make it so great :)