Reviews for It was a Dark and Stormy Night
Micuko chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
wow, loved it, very good-written
AWickedMemory chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I really enjoyed this introspective take on Kiba. o It was very sweet and tender, but still played out in a way that still felt like Kiba.
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I do u do that heart thing ho and I liked ur story cutie
NakuruAngel chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
VERY good, they both-especially Kiba-stayed in perfect character, and the details were so good. Amazing work. :)
Michiru's Mirror chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
This is lovely. It's convincingly masculine dialouge because it doesn't get sappy or overly emotional. I also loved the light bonding, and the idea that this conversation was a small part of a slowly growing thing. Plus, there's just not enough ShinoKiba around, heh.
HK Keiji chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
when people translate to english, it's ninjas (but either way it doesn't matter)

NEWAY THAT WAS SO GOOD i loved it xD honestly...

i have serious infatuation issues with shino

xx keiji
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
One big issue I had with your story was that "ninjas" isn't a word. The singular AND plural form of ninja is ninja. Same with kunoichi and shinobi and samurai. Something about those japanese words don't have plural form, at least not when they are translated into English. I can't remember everything that was grammatically wrong, but I do know that there were quite a few awkward sentences. Something about the smiled and grinned in the same sentence, where I thought "grinned" should have been "grin."

I'm glad you wrote a ShinoKiba, though. This pairing doesn't get enough plublicity. Keep writing.
cherrysmex23 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
One of the cutest stories I have ever read! I love it! Very well written. ShinoxKiba is so kawaii!
Airenko chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
That was a really great story and I really enjoyed it.

There were some grammar and spelling mistakes. Though nothing major. You wrote 'oppisite' which should be "opposite". Also, you switched tenses in a sentence, "Kiba still hasn’t taken his eyes away from the ceiling." 'Hasn't' should be 'hadn't'.

Besides those two little mistakes, this was really well written and extremely cute. Love it. You did a really good job on this. ShinoKiba is my favorite pairing ever and I think it deserves more notice.