Reviews for The Lord and his Lady
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Interesting and beautiful! It's sth new to imagine Senbonzakura as a girl. I like how she revealed her name and how he released her for the first time.

Some minor things : "he would be expected to become a Shinigami".Aren't they all Shinigami? Or they are just spirits and after that they become Shinigami? And from what I know, as a child, Byakuya was anything but calm and patient.

Good story!
ellithea chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
nice story, I'am glad you thought that sen is a female...good job
skele-gro chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Excellently written.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I liked it. Very insightful. XD
Mamolove chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
You have such a beautiful, absolutely beautiful style of writing. Elegantly written, with no sexual connotations whatsoever. A perfect Byakuya-Senbonzakura story. Every section was a delight to read, and I will be looking forward to your future Byakuya works!
Hasegawa-san chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Wow. It was beautiful. (:
hadbeenworking chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Oh, oh, very good! I loved the tone of it, and the voice you gave Senbonzakura. I hope you write more!
SidiousSith chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Whoa. This.. is absolutely brilliant. :D I adore how you've characterized them both.

I have watched, and I have waited. Call me out with âChireâ, and scatter into the winds I will. Be unyielding in your resolve, and defeat you shall not know. Listen, and listen wellâ

My name is Senbonzakura.

Very well done. :D
YLCourt chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Pretty pretty pretty Byakuya drabble! Awesome work here )
quaintessentially chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
i really enjoyed reading this! byakuya is very in character and i love the ending _
Hebi-san chapter 1 . 10/3/2006