Reviews for The Other
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Awww... I wish Spot the best of luck!
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
poor spot. is this a one-shot, or should I story-alert?
konarciq chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I love this little piece. Can easily imagine! Though I must say - as a beginner in ST-TNG, Im rather puzzled about who the Other might be. Did Data ever get married or something like that?
AllYourBaseAreBelongToKyle chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Spot is the best!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
LMAO! that was BEYOND CUTE! LOL...

THANKS:"D
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
A great story. Very funny.
IllogicalIsLogic chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This is really good. I like seeing the world through Spot's eyes and the way you kept the cat very catlike and not turning her into just a dressed up human. Excellent!
DaydreamerNightwriter chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Heeheehee, so true!

My cat is Spot, so overprotective and jealous! Loved it!
Trainee Hero chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Yeah. I know it happens. My cousins dog hated it when he got a girlfriend. Great story.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Found your nom de plume under Donny's Boy list of favorite authors - he has but only one and that'd be you - and so given his own wonderful style of writing, anyone deserving his attention MUST be an adequate writer.

Behold, I was wrong.

You are amazing! Such a short one shot, but so very packed with Spot. I think you've captured the heart of the cat - or any cat, for that matter - who feels displaced with a newcomer. I lovd the last paragraph the best, I think! LOL

And I know cats well, as I have three kitties. The oldest was first and was a prince among commoners in our house. Buster was as spoiled as any cat and just as cantakerous as he was spoiled. I have the scars to prove it.

Then, in Buster's fifth year, came the userpers Missy and her son, Scooter, with pole-opposite dispositions from the prince. What a pleasure to stroke and cuddle a cat without getting oneself bitten! Needless to say, they ended up with much cuddling and Buster was highly disgruntled - and has been to this day. He is forever stalking them, beating up on them, and pee-ing in their litter box to make his point about what he thinks re: their overly long visit. My couch hasn't faired too well, either.

So, when you wrote Spot the way that you did, I totally understood his state of mind. Wonderful story. :0)

Although this is the first fic of yours that I've read and I am clueless about Leo, I don't think I will be for long. As soon as time permits, I will be perusing your list of stories for the first installment of - Leo and Data.

Nice work!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
*laughing* I am the proud pet of a mama's boy of a cat, who sat in the door way of my room and growled at the last friend I had over- to the point of swatting at them as they tried to leave.
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
brilliant story. you obiviously know cats.
LuckyDuck29 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This was very cute! I anthro with animals, too.

Btw, thanks for your review of 0.68 seconds. This is not a shameless plug for my fic; it's just an incidental comment made by a fellow fic writer whose brain is very tired, but refuses to let me go to sleep.
FarmerLiz chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
From "Moonlight Becomes You":

"“Spot does not ‘dislike’ you, Leo,” Data corrected with a patience that rang many memory bells for them both. “She simply has known me longer.”

“Then how come she only ever sharpened her claws on my stuff?” He didn’t have an answer to that."

He, he. Even Data gets things wrong sometimes. :-) A fun story in a great series.

-Liz
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I love it. Great job getting inside the mind of a cat! Although I haven't been reviewing them, I have read and enjoyed all of your Data and Leo stories. Keep up the good work.