Reviews for 30Kisses: Love me Tender
Guest chapter 22 . 4/12/2014
I like it it's as cute as a puppy and a kitten cuddling
Guest chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
I loved it it was more descriptive so I loved it so much you should make more like this
Juliet'lovestory chapter 30 . 8/30/2012
Oh man, cant believe it ended! its just not fair! but the last chapter was beyond amazing! loved every single part of it! They .. hug they are just too perfect for eachother it hurts! Thanks for the amazing story.
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
ahaha Corny but adorably cute (: *favvesS*
Fire of Snow chapter 30 . 8/7/2008
This story composed of 30 oneshots was simply amazing and I think you need to have more confidence in yourself. You're a great writer and I think you should be proud of what you've written :). Personally, I really love the last story. Simply beautiful ).

CatGirl*
Hikari Nightroad Ryu chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
jajajaj was wonderful and funny, i really liked it. Congratulations, you have a bigger imagination.
pisceanchic101 chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
haha that's so funny the ending in chapter eight. good job.
ffr chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
aw
Anorexia chapter 30 . 9/20/2007
Oh. Dear. Gosh. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. You couldn't have ended this any better because it was already at absolute perfection. The way you describes the outlines of Shikamaru and Ino's relationship, to the way you grasped their personalities and the very unique and exciting way you made him Text her. Then, with the jaw-dropping and tear-brimming end of her pregnancy announcment. Surely if anyone else tried to do anything like this for this pairing, it would not meet your high works. This was so sad to read, but so fun at the same time.

Hopefully you will continue working on your exillirating stories and keep up your hard work. Beautiful peace, Ino.
ddulce71 chapter 30 . 9/18/2007
this was so good! i loved every singlke one and i spent like an hour or more reading! please make another one but with different couples( gotta add some sasusaku though!) it would be awesome if you did!
Slothy Girl chapter 30 . 9/18/2007
that was so beautiful! I loved it!
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 30 . 9/18/2007
Awesome finale! It was awesome!

I must say, I enjoyed this entire fic, all 30 chapters of them in their own way!

Great job, I salute you!
Vince from Shamwow chapter 30 . 9/18/2007
Yay! This was good.

You should make a side story following the pregnancy and Ino giving birth and their wedding.
tomboy14 chapter 30 . 9/18/2007
T_T not only am i crying from the absolutely heart-warming chapter, but the fact that this is over! this was such an amazing collection! i look forward to your future shikaino!
raindropsX chapter 30 . 9/18/2007
omg i that was so romantic, i loved how this ended. wonderful!