Reviews for The Secret Language of Names
vd.alfredo chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
please update again, i really liked ur story and it would be a pity if u abandoned it!
Max Gat chapter 10 . 9/20/2008

Seriously, update this? It's too good to just leave it...
HouseAddict16 chapter 9 . 11/27/2007
Wilson Wilson Wilson. He's gonna crush what's left of House if he doesn't come back soon. Another great chapter.
HouseAddict16 chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
Now I know I've read it before, with the toys n such. It's still amazing, especially if I can read it a second time and still enjoy it as much as the first time.
HouseAddict16 chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
It's just wow. You captured a hint of usual Wilson with a great twist of different that really just fuels the story.
HouseAddict16 chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
I feel like I've read this chapter before but it's so good I read it again, maybe I did read this afterall, awhile ago tho so I had kind of forgotten. There are so many house sick fics out there, but this one is well worth my time.
HouseAddict16 chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
Personally I think wilson is a little too over the top, but hey he could very well act like that we don't know. Great job sticking with the characters the way you want them to be but still the characters we know.
HouseAddict16 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
You come right out with the powerful stuff huh? Great chapter, almost made me cry and it's only chapter two.
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Great first chapter, set up alot of possibilities n such. Am off to read the second one.
lhoma320 chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
This story is wonderful. I didn't think it was for me but after reading the first few paragraph I was hooked. I love all the caring going on between Cuddy & Wilson. I love how you made Cuddy a mother and then surprised me with Wilson being the surrogate father. Very nicely done. You totally surprised me with the pestle part. Can't wait to read more.
slashfan54 chapter 10 . 7/17/2007
This really good,ypu should finish
endiahna chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
I hope you update this again is sad and deep,love the emotions that have built up. Poor House.
Juliabohemian chapter 10 . 3/3/2007
oh no, I hope you're planning to update this...
chowrie chapter 10 . 2/22/2007
Wow. I need to read the next chapters. The last few chapters were so heavy and distressing, I need to know how everything will turn out. Sadness all around. fan chapter 10 . 2/3/2007
He won't talk to you, Cuddy. The first person he'll talk to is Wilson, and House will wait, though he will find it hard.