Reviews for Chasing Ghosts
Tonii-Luxton chapter 21 . 8/26/2010
awww thats really sweet!

xx mia
mafiaprincessa.k.a. alisa chapter 21 . 11/3/2007
i really liked this story VERY MUCH...and REALLY "WISH" that it had been continued...i would LOVE to know what happened.

mafia princess...a.k.a. alisa
wraiths-angel chapter 21 . 11/12/2006
yay, he is alive, they are both okay, i loved this chapter and really looking forward to the next chapter!
wraiths-angel chapter 20 . 11/11/2006
this chapter was soo good it has me in tears, Oh please say Nicky will live, the next chapter must come soon so I know, this is really good, and i can't hold the suspense much longer!
Alexander Hunter chapter 19 . 11/10/2006
FINALLY! O.O What's gonna happen now? O...I'm a ghost...O...notice the O. ANyway, way too much sugar!
wraiths-angel chapter 19 . 11/10/2006
o, hope they are okay, really looking forward to the next chapter, i wonder what has got Nicky so stired up?
wraiths-angel chapter 18 . 11/9/2006
another great chapter and looking forward to the next one!
Alexander Hunter chapter 18 . 11/9/2006
DAMNIT! I want them to kiss! The wet dream was a good idea. Here I was hoping that maybe Nick would wake up, see Warrick horny and they would fuck, but no, Nick just needs more damn pain-meds!
Alexander Hunter chapter 17 . 11/8/2006
Why won't they just fucking kiss already! It's driving me insane!
wraiths-angel chapter 17 . 11/8/2006
aww, thats a nice ending, really looking forward to the next chapter and I think Nick will figure out what the are doing evetually hehe!
wraiths-angel chapter 16 . 11/7/2006
two really great chapters and looking forwad to the next one, hehe Poor Nick, I hope he doesn't so anyhing stupid, letshope Grissom can keep him in check while Warrick is gone!
NicknHotchfan chapter 15 . 11/6/2006
I like this, I'm glad Warrick is there for Nick and Nick is at Grissom's townhouse. I guess you took my advice or you already figure it out yourself.
Alexander Hunter chapter 15 . 11/6/2006
If there is not slash in the next chapter I will being to hump your leg like a horny dog until there is.
NicknHotchfan chapter 14 . 11/5/2006
I think Nick should stay at Grissom's townhouse, he probably be safe there or somewhere else. He is not safe in his house or Warrick's house or Catherine's house.
wraiths-angel chapter 14 . 11/5/2006
i hope they are able to save Nicky and lets hope he can, remember as that would save him and everyone, really loking forward to the next chapter!