Reviews for Candy Land
Taylor M chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I'm guessing that's Jean's p.o.v anyway I love this story and it's misconceptions and unintentional meaning.I also really love how they're just play candy land like lolz..
Taylor M.
Oruk chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
this is the best misinterpreted, misconceived, misapprehended story ever I love it
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love that you used different POVS to tell this story! great job!
Daevanam Daevo chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wow, I'm kinda mad at myself for not making the connection quicker with the title! haha!
Alicia chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was hilarious. I love how you got the dialect down and everything. I'm a huge Gambit fan (love him) so I can appreciate it
snlover10 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Hee, this is so cute and funny. I like how everyone's so jealous.
Elfkid chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This is a great drabble! The introspection on Jean at the end was quite revealing. I really liked the banter between the trio- you nailed it. The funny thing is, having lived in an attic bedroom before, it was very easy to get into the scenery and understand why Remy kept complaining... Great job, Darlin!
Crimson Shards chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
nicely written. i like the way u kept each character soundin natural and the way u screwed with my mind...

damn candy land

hope u continue to write

peace!
NeverMagpie chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This was awsome :P

I loved your charecterization, this made me laugh so hard :)
gracefulraven chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
That was a very good story! You really had everyone in character very well and I enjoyed reading it. I hope to read more from you in the future.

gracefulraven,

out!
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
You keep surprising me! I liked this a lot but hey what's the 5 at the bottom for?
BJ2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
That was cute! Rogue was annoying as always... Nice job! :)
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
That's hilarious! Man, Rogue getting all worked up over CANDY LAND? And no one bothering to tell her? And of course Jean, with her 'Logan-really-loves-me-and-not-Ororo' attitude is always good for a couple chuckles. Great one shot!
RhiannonUK chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Trying to draw breath after laffing so much...

WHOOP koff koff koff

I cannot believe you did that!

Laffing fit to burst.
Funsmoke chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
giggle snort cough.

yeah.

me likey bouncey me likey bouncey!

nah it's cute. classic angst in satirical format.