Reviews for Switch
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Oh wow *blushes* Kaoru is soo cute!
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Omg this is some sweet and moody shit and I am crying but turned on and I don't know how#awsomesauce
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
amazingly written story, was not boring in any parts. Love the narrative
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Very romantic, and I loved how you kept them in character despite the switch. It was also pretty realistic with how they were unsure abut themselves and it didn't all come completely naturally.
Blossom Utonium chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hot, steamy, romantic and well-written; nothing could be done to improve this :) Great job!
Princess Of Souls chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
;)
x chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This was an excellent story. Not so much strong lust but lovemaking which was nice to see. And i like how they switched roles but kept the same submissive and dominant personalities. good work!
allian chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
whoa,dude. they have to swutch again, that ruled!
cyberanegl chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
i want a turn
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
hm, i think i prefer kaoru to be the uke, not hikaru. good story
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
It takes someone with talent to be able to switch the roles, but keep Kaoru in his more submissive state of mind, and likewise for Hikaru's sense of being the driving force. - Definately a great read!
Shelby D chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Nice!

~Kyoko
liquidity chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Ahh~ It's beautifully written stories like this one that make going back to older fics well worth the trouble. I love how you reversed their roles and at the same time kept their characters completely believable. Even if it only depicts sex, there was something more touching to it, like the obvious trust between them to both try something that makes them uncomfortable. Again, beautiful story. It was a lovely read. :)
suaviorXchu chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This is one of the best fics I have read! It's so well written with beautiful characterisation and the sex is just... god.
0n0es chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow, that was really good. I hope you write more! :)