Reviews for The Demon Fox, Kyuubi
katTheCharmer86 chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
great story cant wait to read another one!
Adorabella chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
That was really good! I enjoyed reading it, it was different. And to answer your question to hints etc... I have none as its written so well. Good job. Hope you do more soon!
Ta'al chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
Now that was different! I Loved it, I'm sure there are plenty of opportunities for expansion if you should choose to write a sequel or an NC-17 snippet with servant!Hinata & Sakura... Yummy!
naruto4eva chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
nicely done if its not asking to much maybe a sequel where naruto kills orochimaru and rules all
Videot2010 chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
good fic... okay you fixed the problem overtime at the begining of your fic the paragraphs were too big and hard to find where you were but over time you fixed the problem by making the paragraphs smaller and easier to read... that is all I gotta say and I hope your next fics are as good as this one you are on my author alert list now because you update frequently and your fic is good
Kyubbi-Sama chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
great fic!
uzumaki misaki chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
quite interesting...i kinda wish there was more, but really, i can see that it's fine the way it is.
MysteriousStranger chapter 7 . 10/8/2006
Wow. Amazing. Nicely done. Kudos.
Darkness of Alucard chapter 7 . 10/8/2006
you know i have always liked it where naruto was DARK or darker in the show. but this is a great story even if it is short!

Ja ne!1
Nigh7 chapter 7 . 10/8/2006
hm how to say this...

dmn nice dark naruto fic P

good job on it.

i will be waiting for your next on )

u could try to make the chapter abit longer dunno...

u could make naruto a perv on the next fics dark/perv narutos is always nice/funny to read P
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
That's a very dark Dark Naruto. keep writing.
Adorabella chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
ohohoh! this is good! keep up the really good work! update soon!
gclp and friend chapter 6 . 10/6/2006
nice story, but i have an idea, if its not to late. you may have heard this, but why shouldn't naruto capture a few ninjas (cough hinata cough) for himself? as a treat? yes, im a naruto/hinata fan.
katTheCharmer86 chapter 5 . 10/6/2006
cant wait for the next chapter!
Adorabella chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
This is really interesting. Try to break up your chapters a bit. I almost got lost reading the flashback. But apart from that, its really good. Update soon!
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »