Reviews for The Demon Fox, Kyuubi
sinroy chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
very nicely done. enjoyed it immensely keep up the good work! _
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
... that was amazing
The Famous Son chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
grisly... gory... awsome
ryan chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
That was an incredible story. This is how Naruto would've turned out if Konoha had tried to betray him. I like how you kept Sakura "loyalty" to Sasuke near the end. A little more with Hinata would've been nice, but what you have in excellent. The pure destruction was perfect and hopefully maybe you make a part 2 or sequel someday. The story generally was very impressive and definetly a A in my book. Keep it up!
ryan chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
DA DA DUM! WONDERFUL! First darkNaruto! Can't wait until the next one...have to sleep now though. I finish tomorrow and review. Yay!
MightyDesoto chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. I did think it was extremely dark though. But it was orignal and something worth reading. If you would have made the story lighter with a better ending and not so much death and destruction i guarantee this would have made a grade A story. So good on ya and your attempt to make something different.
katTheCharmer86 chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
great story cant wait to read another one!
Adorabella chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
That was really good! I enjoyed reading it, it was different. And to answer your question to hints etc... I have none as its written so well. Good job. Hope you do more soon!
Ta'al chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
Now that was different! I Loved it, I'm sure there are plenty of opportunities for expansion if you should choose to write a sequel or an NC-17 snippet with servant!Hinata & Sakura... Yummy!
naruto4eva chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
nicely done if its not asking to much maybe a sequel where naruto kills orochimaru and rules all
Videot2010 chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
good fic... okay you fixed the problem overtime at the begining of your fic the paragraphs were too big and hard to find where you were but over time you fixed the problem by making the paragraphs smaller and easier to read... that is all I gotta say and I hope your next fics are as good as this one you are on my author alert list now because you update frequently and your fic is good
Kyubbi-Sama chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
great fic!
uzumaki misaki chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
quite interesting...i kinda wish there was more, but really, i can see that it's fine the way it is.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »