Reviews for Passion and Silence
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
The dream...probably a sum of them both. Awesome story!
Airys chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
What a beautiful story.

Wonderfully captures the emotions of the characters...

it makes me miss Rose :)
LostFairy chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
oh... my god! aw, this is so sad, its making me cry. aw. why are your stories so sad? this is amazing, its so sad, you can feel her dissapointment and lonliness. its so perfect.
TrueRockstar chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I absoultely love it! It is so emotional, I think I'm going to cry in happiness!

p.s. You write really well in the present tense!
Alecat chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I loved some of the images in it, like the rabbit hole.

Beautiful.
claudiastar chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
a small question.

how do your fics keep getting better and bettr?

huh?

Is hugely jealous
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Ok. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes, completely... dumbfounded.

And once more - once more, dammit - I am forced to say, darn you to heck for making me cry!

Argh. What are you trying to do to me, here? This was just so, so beautiful. And depressing. I don't think the last line was *quite* as powerful as some of your others, but I guess it really managed to sum up the.. disappointment (uh oh, another vocab blank) Rose feels.

Now I shall quote some of your beautiful lines back to you. Not just cos it makes my review look longer, but also cos I thought they were rather amazing...

"she wishes now that she spent less time pulling away while she had the chance to be near him." - Such a human reaction to grief and so beautifully put.

"“You look like a ghost.” He looks like a dream." - Ok, this one made me just... gape. Twas just so perfect.

And, yeah. Just about every line in this gosh darn fic. And the beautiful way you punctuated it with the calls of "Rose..."

Amazing. Darn you to heck.
Angelpants chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Wow. Just wow. that is fantasic, amazing. Now I don't know what to say.
Nightingale Tinuviel chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
that was beautifully written! welldone!
more-than-words chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Loved it! It made me cry... LOL great story!

Jen xx
NearlyHeadlessNic chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I don't know whether it was my cold or the story that made my eyes water, but it was a lovely story.

I guess we are all still in mourning for Rose and the Doctor...

NHNic x