Reviews for Discovering New Emotions
Cutimist chapter 20 . 6/23
This was just too awesome of a story! I was so happy for Sango and Miroku, and I love the bond that could be changing for Inuyasha and his brother Sesshomaru. I always hope that Sesshomaru would mellow down and treat Inuyasha like a brother instead of an enemy. _
Shlayne chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
liked!
Charli2006 chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
awwww this story is soooo cute but completely awesome too :)

i love your writing style, keep up the brilliant work :D
DarkSkyeDawn chapter 20 . 4/24/2008
i positively loved this story, it was amazing! i can't wait to read more of your stories, you have a knack for making a person get so involved in the story and not want to stop reading. it was also really funny in places, i loved it!
Theias Dream chapter 20 . 3/25/2008
Hi Marchgirl. I would just like to say that i realy enjoyed you story and that you made the charachters come alive - you have a lot of talent. I look forward to reading more of you work in the future.
nased0 chapter 20 . 3/9/2008
Very good action fic.
Jackie chapter 20 . 5/8/2007
I read the story straight through. I loved it. You really captured the voice of every character. I also LOVED the action scenes. I really felt as if I were watching the show at certain times. I'm a big Sesshomaru and Rin fan.
captwulf chapter 20 . 1/15/2007
This was a pretty good fic. It leaves a good feeling in the end. I would give it a four out of five. There's always room to grow. I take that into consideration even in my own fics. Good plot and interplay. Most of the time the characters are in character, though their language could use a little tweaking. Overall, I certianly enjoyed it!
NefCanuck chapter 20 . 10/29/2006
Well, this was certainly an interesting chapter, showing that the brothers, while maybe not ready to exchange Christmas cards *can* at least work together well enough and be civil enough to one another afterwards to give one hope that they can co-exist peacefully. Nicely done
NefCanuck chapter 19 . 10/29/2006
Interesting, I really thought Sesshy would have made mothballs outta them, but reading this I can see the theory behind the mercy that he showed... Well done
NefCanuck chapter 18 . 10/26/2006
Very nicely done... and Danzaemon dies the death he deserves... *painful*! LOL

Bravo
NefCanuck chapter 17 . 10/24/2006
Hoo boy, things have gone to hell in a handcart now... I'm thinking the brothers survived but how? That is the question ;)
NefCanuck chapter 16 . 10/23/2006
Very entertaining, well structured and the pacing works very well. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of this story as it goes along :)
Murasahki-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Quite an intriguing start-I'm curious to see what the Inu brothers & company find themselves up against this time!