Reviews for Requiem
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Gah, my heart.
mingling moogle chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Holy shizzle sticks, this is amazing. I honestly don't know what else to say... just WOW! You have a talent, you really do. I know i'm reviewing this really late but I couldn't just leave it! Going straight to my favorite's!
Quantum Rose chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
So breathtaking and heartbreaking. It reads like Kaworu himself wrote this letter in person. I feel my heart trembling all the time reading this. So delicate and touching.
brunnehild chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
this letter is ... well... I would have liked if someone send me something so romantic (especially if that person is as sexy as kaworu).

but I have to congratulate you because you really wrote it very well! I don't know if love is really worth any sacrifice at all but in this letter maybe it is. beautiful.
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
PURE AWESOME! I LOVE IT!
Shizuhara Katja chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Oh my God!, that was the cutest story ive ever read. it was so romantic.

really, that letter was so acurate as a lovers letter could be. It fell so real. the way you described kaworus fellings, his love and his sorrow was amazing. in the end it almost made me cry.

Please dont estop writing stories like these. I really love the kaworu/shinji pairing.
tears of essence chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This. is. just. wonderful. Oh my god! Me and Kaworu have the same problem: NO WORD IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE CAN DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THOS STORY!(but caps locks does help a little bit)

lets try:

WORK OF ART

PERFECT

WONDERFUL

DELIGHTFUL

AH! they don't work it is only a small meaning of your gorgeous story!

There are VERY few KaworuxShinji fics out there and very few are really good and most of the time the authers give up on them.

so ah! thank you! This story matches Kaworu PERFECTLY!

You are a genius! XD
amie newnham chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I really likeit. congtats!
Author Aspiring chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I really enjoyed this fanfic. Keep up the good work!
Black Cheerio chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I love the letter. It made me go "Aw..." and slightly tearful that Kaoru would have to die. Such a short time, but it's weird how we fall in love in such a short time. Those Angels will have to give us humans some credit now. ;)

I wish someone wrote a letter like that to me! D,: I got all fluttery inside when I read it. Tangled web of sorrow, pain, and love. Kind of melodramatic actually.

Sorry, I keep rambling on. I won't ask you to update, since I don't see a way to update a letter. And you can't really write another letter, since Kaoru is dead and this was his last letter, so speaking. Well, it was beautiful and I loved it very much. I'll fave it. Go gay love!lol -Shempo
addicted to pockey chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
here's my view on your story:

I FREAKIN LOVED IT TO DEATH!

also note that caps lock can not fully express my feelings for this story.

Jesus this was awesome! I seriosly hope and know that these two WILL come back together again. yeah i know they are from an anime but still.

Also please don't ever stop writing stories like these. THEY ARE AWESOME! tho it's sad your not writing for eva anymore.

thank you for posting this story on here for everyone to read!

_
ReaperRain chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Ah, 'twas excellent. I liked the way you used the language-somehow it captures Kaworu's thoughtful and reflective personality. So sad, though! I wish Kaworu hadn't died...sniffle...

ReaperRain
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
my god, this was truly awesome.

I like how you concentrate ont he feelings and on Kaoru's status instead of the clichéed come back from the dead and fluff you see in a lot of fics. The words are well chosen, and the tone is slightly ironic... I just love it

*goes to profile page*
Kylie-Chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I can't believe you have so few reviews. This was an AMAZING story, in my opinion. One of the better Kaoru/Shinji stories that I've read. The letter just seems to scream 'Kaoru!'; it was as though he'd actually written it. I love stories where it seems believable, and this definitely falls under that category.

I like how you described their relationship, especially since it was from Kaoru's point of view. Again, you made it feel as though these were really his thoughts and feelings. I emphasize that because, like you said, Kaoru was only around for one episode. Because of that, it could certainly be difficult to really explore his character. However, you did so splendidly. Lovely work!
Alex chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
your story was great..one of the best I've read. I liked that a lot, really. You really took in what Kaworu felt for Shinji. I hope that you write sth like a continuation to this! PLease!

And there ARE two spellings to the name...since the name can be both read Kaoru or Kaworu in japanese...but I like Kaworu better.

I love your fic! I may have read it 5 times now...

What if you add a chapter showing Shinji's reaction to this letter? I just die so to read more from you...