Reviews for Breathe In
Cute!
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I love it! Pleases write more soon! Vary soon!
Stars4mel chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Lol i loved the ending!

it was totally unexpected!
DrippingInk chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I like how you reversed Sora and Mimi's personalities. After 02, Mimi became more realistic and may have indeed had this kind of reaction to the partying, though Sora probably would not have; however, this is what made the story addictive. I'm a huge fan of Mimato and think you did a great job on this story. Sora's character was morphed well into an alternate out-of-place drunk. )

Great job. I rave your work. Also, the last line ("Punk") was fantastic. A top-notch approach to ending a story.
Lyndal chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Hey liked the pairing! I've always thought that Matt and Mimi went well together as another pairing possibility. The Sora-bashing was well done, as much as Sora is one of my favourite characters.

All in all, well done!
Leper Gnome chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Wow. I can feel the luff. I LOVE Mimato, and I don't know why the hell they put Yamato with Sora after 02. Great story!
Caterina Sforza chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
lol damn cute but sora and mims personalities were switched and sorry but i dont like them not being friends :( other than that awesome job! love ur stories but u need to update them! UPDATE UR STORIES! hehe id like to see a sequel to this! ;D

great job and keep up the amazing work! :D
mattandmimi chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
aw i loved that but i think mimi would be way more of a party girl than sora right? i mean seriously SORA? she's way to much of the mother type mixed with her attitude makes her like immune to partying lol. Mimi really was a bit of a punk and matt needs to party les. Lol but i really liked it i hope you write more like a sequal or somethin:)
Little Lillymon chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Awesome work! .
yen chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
cute ending
midmaetob25 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
awesome!it was a great fic...sora sucks in this story hehehe!...(sorry sora lovers)...well hope you make more!
leroy ellis chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
wow this was a great story but i have a lot of stuff to say first i don't like the fact of mimi and sora not liking each other. next why was everyone wasted? and well it was still a good story