Reviews for Hurt
Sigh chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
So where is Naruto? Lol good emotion I guess though
cdaqtcherry chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Aww. :( I'm sad...but the writing was amazing! :) I hope Naruto comes back for Sakura. And it's Naruto, he'll always be there :)
CheerfullyPessimistic chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
WOW! This song fits the story well! You did a good job!
Nellysan916 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
You know what? Every single damn time I read this story, I cry. It's so damn sad but it's so good. I literally cry EVERY time. I love this story no matter how emo it is. It's just so good you really should write more stories. Hopefully you get this and write more. I'm looking forward to it okay? Please? The ending is too sad and I need to go to sleep at nights. So have a happy ending? I would love you for that. Anyway, thanks for writing this amazing story

-Nellysan
SeyoukaiStar chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Aw!So sad!Great story!
KaboomingKitsune-LookWhoBlewUpTheToilet chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Sorta long but nice.
Visceral Epiphany chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
dam every naruto and sakura fic is a oneshot and tragic...even so this was a very good one...and i hate yaoi...
The Sky Sage chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
It sucks, yeah sure. -_- It's great you mean. I was on the verge of tears. It really sticks to the song. Beautiful, simply beautiful. Keep up the hard work! :)
Cookie-chi chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
This does NOT suck! It was beautiful! ...Weird, I was actually thinking about how well this song would fit Naruto and Sakura when I first heard it xD You read my mind, kudos to you!
ionizable chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
omg...

argh. this story should SO have more reviews. it's so sad. x.x

you're a really good writer. keep writing stories. i'll read 'em, too, no matter what the ship. XD

great job of getting into sakura's head and making it all angsty. perfect story to read just before school.
agent-doo chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Great one-shot! But this one-shot is screaming sequel to me! Ever thought about doing one?
Naoko Askikaga-Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
It's all...SAD! T_T

It doesn't suck at all. It's great!

~Naoko
Kane the Warrior chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
That was a really good fic. Will you please continue it? I love the story. It made me cry several times, and I would like to hear about when Naruto returns. Please continue, even it I've already said it. This fic is too good to just let it sit here. Thanks for the enjoyment, and 'till next time, ja ne!
airstep chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Good but can you tell your head to come up with a story that doesn't end up like your last two stories. Variation is good for the mind, you know it keeps it fresh.

The power of the plot demon is within you.
Dasdeke chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I don't think it sucks at all. It was a very somber interpretation of what might happen if Naruto finally gives up on her. There's always room for a fic like this. I mean you never know what you have, till it’s gone.