Reviews for Sword Practice
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 5/9
yes, i liked this better then the other but it was supposed to be silly and it was. this is very nice and sweet and enjoyable. glad they resolved this and a snog. \o/
gin
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
So often, the question has been asked: if Kenshin will spar with Yahiko, why not with Kaoru. I think your explanation has great merit.
Akatala chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Oh my gods, that was beautiful. Especially that kiss! So simply worded yet the best KenshinxKaoru kiss I've ever read. Wow!
kkfan1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
So kawaii! But Beauty is Better than the Battousai wasn't that bad. It was pretty fun. kENSHIN DRESSED UP AS A GIRL? I can see. Yahiko and Sano, that's hilarious!
Shirayuki Hikari chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Aw, I liked it. Just enough sap for me! It's an original story, and you've more than redeemed yourself.
Amarome chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
This is really good. There is a depth to it that explores some of the issues that are left unanswered in the manga and the series...like why Kaoru is STILL assistant master even after all this time and WHy we never see Kenshin practice with Kaoru which would be normal considering that it was a dojo that they stayed at.

It also delves into Kenshin's mind and analyses his overprotectiveness of Kaoru and his fear that he may be the one to hurt her...

I would hardly say that this is sap...i think that there are some really strong elements here at work. I particularly like the statement that Yahiko made:

/Is your fear greater than her dreams?/

While it seems to put him beyond his years, it has to be admitted that while Yahiko is a kid, he has a certain level of maturity unlike other kids because of his past in the yakuza. This is good ...
duckish chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
It was okay in the beginning...but near the end it got...SAPPY! BUWAHAHAHAAAAA! *blinks* Okaaayyy...I wasn't here...*dashes off*
m chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
I likee. I think it's sweet. And they do need to practice together. That's what being a partner is all about. Strengthening each other.

*cough* enough philosophy. Nice fic.
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
I am a hopeless romantic. I love sappy stories. Write more.
FierySable chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
sweet..._
takezo chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
cute! i love K&k... i wish i was kaoru instead so it'll be k&m(mai Kia) hehehehehe..
The Bad Luck Kid chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Awwwwwwww! How romantic! I like how you handle people's flames! I laugh at flames. Did you know that most flamers have bad spelling, grammar, and are very incoherent? They also have a tendency to type LiKe ThIs WhiCh iS VeRy IrRitAtiNg. But this is good story. I LUV IT!
The Gramarye chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Good general idea with the plot; if you're ever in a more serious mood, try working with this kind of plotline without all the waff (or I'll beat you to it!). It could certainly fit a more serious fic. It was very waffy, but then again, you warned about that. The only technical thing I found that stood out was a lot of inconsistency with verb tenses. You should probably work on that before you try anything really serious; even if they don't do anything to the content of your story, readers subconsciously respect your writing a lot more if all the little things are in place.
Black Jade chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Hmmm...That was a refreshing way of writing Kenshin/Kaoru. Cool.
Gleeker1985 chapter 1 . 6/15/2001