Reviews for To Not Come Home
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
his sammy...I just stopped crying from one your other stories and find myself crying again...this was a...beautiful story! I'll check out your other stories later!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
oh wow. you're right sam angst beyond belief. But Dean, too! Excuse me while I go sob my eyes out right now. Nice job.
snfan chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Cute story! Loved it!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
*sniff sniff* good job... serious emotions way serious chick flick moment... great job
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This was a great story. I loved reading it. I can't wait to see how Sam and Dean cope with the loss of their father.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
wow! that was really good. i'm sad that it's a one shot.
liquidiamond chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This was good. I really enjoyed it! I think that Dean and Sam were both in character and I liked that Bobby was in the story. I always liked Bobby's character. Anyways. Thanks for the good story!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Okay, I'm like close to tears. That was so sad now I'm gunna cry

i'm laughing and crying now lol

This was terrific. :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I love the pain you've captured here. Of course this would be a difficult thing, and I think you've portrayed it very realistically.

I love how Sam breaks-and his grief, not knowing if his Dad knew he loved him, feeling that everyone close to him dies, that fear that Dean will be next...so true and so Sam.

And I love Dean's response-his reluctance and then the way he just gives in. That's what needs to happen-I just hope the show lets at least some of it come through.

Great work :)
Phx chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Aw - very sweet and very in character. So sad.