Reviews for To Not Come Home
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
his sammy...I just stopped crying from one your other stories and find myself crying again...this was a...beautiful story! I'll check out your other stories later!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
oh wow. you're right sam angst beyond belief. But Dean, too! Excuse me while I go sob my eyes out right now. Nice job.
snfan chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Cute story! Loved it!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
*sniff sniff* good job... serious emotions way serious chick flick moment... great job
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This was a great story. I loved reading it. I can't wait to see how Sam and Dean cope with the loss of their father.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
wow! that was really good. i'm sad that it's a one shot.
liquidiamond chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This was good. I really enjoyed it! I think that Dean and Sam were both in character and I liked that Bobby was in the story. I always liked Bobby's character. Anyways. Thanks for the good story!
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Okay, I'm like close to tears. That was so sad now I'm gunna cry

i'm laughing and crying now lol

This was terrific. :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I love the pain you've captured here. Of course this would be a difficult thing, and I think you've portrayed it very realistically.

I love how Sam breaks-and his grief, not knowing if his Dad knew he loved him, feeling that everyone close to him dies, that fear that Dean will be true and so Sam.

And I love Dean's response-his reluctance and then the way he just gives in. That's what needs to happen-I just hope the show lets at least some of it come through.

Great work :)
Phx chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Aw - very sweet and very in character. So sad.