Reviews for Red Strings
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
I would b nice if the 2 either cuddled or u had thm doing a sort of back to back thinking scenes till they doing nally just talk.
FantasiaStory chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
it's probably been ages since you first posted this, but i freaking love this . and i know a good story when i see one .
DelilahStarr chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Please don't strip. I'll review.

I never really liked Tiger/Hare until I read this. I don't know, it was just like something about the way you wrote this that I started liking them together. So um, yeah...

Anyways, I really liked it! _
Foxyperv chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
liked it
Zekira G. Drake chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
nfu! Actually this is the first fanfic I read in the MR section...

And after reading this it motivated me to find episodes of the anime...

AND I DO AGREE WITH THE TxH PAIRING. AND THIS GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH THEY'RE BONDING TOGETHER IS SO EVIDENT! HEH.

Good one. I miss the one character dialogue type of fics.
blueleafy chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
Ah, i really like how you portray their opinions of each other, Hare who has a carefree attitude to life until Tiger got involved with Granity and Tiger with his extreme mindset and a heart he did not know he had given away. Their opinions of each other are so different. I was rather surprised that Tiger thought hare was interested in him because he was a riddle. That was a new one but also plausible. Thank you for the rare but delicious Tiger/Hare fic!
Delibird chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
I sympathize with Tiger - I really, REALLY hate Hare and everything about him. That rotten rotter of a rabbit will never, ever redeem himself in Tiger's eyes or in mine.

But I do love good writing, and this is GOOD writing, especially when you present Tiger's POV. I might have had the last line saying something like "And I hate myself because I love hating you so much." But this is your story, not mine. :)
Fangsire chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
Kinda agree with Jade; always wanted to see when Tiger got wasted on that wine Hare gave him but never did. Maybe you could make them confess when they're drunk, but then sober up later and realize what they said and move from there. Up to you, but do update again please.
Jade chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
This was very well writen. I like it. Can you maybe do a drunken scene with the two admitting to each other? Please keep on writing.

Thanks.
Fangsire chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Hello again. Tiger was never one to bare his heart on his sleeve, but I'm glad to see he's falling for Hare under his frosty exterior. I would like to see another chapter... maybe where the two acknowledge their feelings for each other. Like that a lot, update soon please if you wish.
Elegant Spiral chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
Yay! Tiger's POV! Is this going to be a complete story? (I thought it was a oneshot...) It'd be great if you did make it like that.
Dark Fox Tailz chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
This chapter with Tiger's POV was really good just like the first chapter was about Hare's POV. And yeah I think you could do at least one or two more chapters. But you might have to change the rating just in case you do have a lemon, love scene with/between Hare and Tiger being together!
Idunno chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Man nobody remembers this show.
Jade chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Please don't strip, just continue writing. I really like the story. Would you write one about Tiger's point of view? I really want a way for those two to get together. They are perfect complements to the other. Please write back soon.

Thanks.
Elegant Spiral chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Yeah, there aren't enough Hare/Tiger fics, so I'm happy that you wrote this! And I can't wait for more chapters of Pendant. Please write them soon. _