Reviews for In The Company of Dragons
ChaiGrl chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
OMG! I swear, my heart stopped beating when John told Dean that he would "have to let your brother go." Seriously, I felt horrible! Thanks for making my day a bit better by updating. As usual, I can't wait to read more! Until then, take care of yourself and Happy Writing!
LovinJackson chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
OMG i was so happy to see an update ... Your such a good writer ... god Poor Dean, you nealry had me crying for him.

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat to see what happens next

Tara :-)
TopazGirl86 chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
OH NO! Poor Dean, he's gonna be devestated if he has to let Sammy go! That was very cool to have Bobby and Joshua there too! It was really neat to have Caleb be the only one who could calm Dean down! I so can't wait to see what happens next! The poor Brotherhood! This was very cool foreshadowing to what Dean might have felt after Sam left for college! Awesome story!
Hanyou-demoness chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
I revere you and your work, but I must say:

HOW IN THE BLAZES CAN YOU JUST LEAVE THE STORY THERE!

Now that's out, loved mini-Dean, got mad at John, and I laughed at Josh. Caleb, if he had broken ribs, would have been knocked on his cute 'tush' if Dean really had run into him. But whatever it makes for good character angst and Dean mental guilt-torture

Ooh, low blow Dean, make poor Belac feel bad.

I know, wrong fic, but I also thought it was really sweet gesture in the way John inducted my fav. 'Damien' into the Brotherhood. Sam's getting into the Brotherhood in your Thanksgiving fic, but when are we going to see Dean getting in? said in a really whinny voice.

That question is prosed by both my mother and me, we know you are going to get to there eventually. But hey, the sooner, the better! Right! (ANSWER PLEASE)

Anyway thanks for the entertainment, you are definetly my favourite author.

Thanks

~demoness
AbsolutAnda chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
HE GOT SAM!

KICK HIS ASS DEAN! KICK HIS ASS!
Nana56 chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
OK, I need a bigger box of tissues...it's already started! Great chapter, Ridley. Poor Dean - you did his anguish so well! and John, too.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
sallydeathhands chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Oh, this was so full of emotional angst...

“He won't have us!” Dean cried. “He won't have me to watch out for him! He won't have his family.” Prince Samuel would have no dragons. The castle would be empty. What would a green dragon do without any charge to guard?

“You can't let this happen, Dad. Please!”

Dean's hands were clinging to the front of his jacket now, and John felt the first tear slide down his cheek. He covered his son's fingers with his own. “I'm sorry, kiddo. I can't promise I can fix this. I'll try, Ace. I swear on your mother's grave, I'll try everything in my power to stop it…or get him back, but…”

The twelve-year-old shook his head, let go of his father. “Don't say it, Dad.” Please.

“You're going to have to let your brother go, son. Conner will be here this afternoon.”

Knife to the gut! It is so incredible how you breathe life into your characters... they leap off the screen. And leave me begging for more!
friendly chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
omg He can't take sammy away...

awesome chapter...
AlenaRivendell chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
another great chapter - i love how Dean idolizes Caleb - it very cute - it is more subtle as he gets older - but when he is young you make it so clear - very adorable - good chapter - but AH! Connor is coming in the AFTERNOON!
Nvrmore chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Ack! You can't leave it there! Well, I know you won't, not for long. But wow, what a chapter. So sad. I can't imagine what the chapter is going to be like when Sammy finally is taken. Good think I keep tissues on my desk.

Great job! Truly.

Keep it up. Thanks for writing and sharing.
papered chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Oh /Dean/.

*feels like crying*
whoaaitsmichele chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
NO. stupid john. he should try harder. that old fart. lmao

Great chapter!
tsweeny chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed it.
Lucy Wiggin chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Ouch! You're killing me here! I can't wait to see how Dean gets his Sammy back.
bally2cute chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
The end of this chapter knocked the wind out of me. It was inevitable, but so soon...Umm...I'll catch you with the next chapter.
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »