Reviews for In The Company of Dragons
Darthnikki chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
Man I love this story I've read it lots of times and it never ceases to bring me to tears. I can feel Deans loss as if it where my own, and not just that but his feelings of not being good enough. I would have loved to have seen just what would have happend if John had gone instead of Caleb and just what John would have said if Dean had asked him what was wrong with him..how John would have handled it. Poor kid. I know how it feels to never seem to be good enough and those desperate feelings to just be accepted or wanted even...its never easy, and the emptiness and hollow feelings it leaves you with...But I'm glad that Dean has Caleb, thats what I love about your tales, Caleb and Deans friendship, it sometimes seems stronger than the bond Dean and Sammy share x
Just Cassi chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Just so you know I read this last chapter 2 times already and I cried like a baby... It's so broken heart see Dean beg to go... Thank god I could read the end of this one, because I don't know if I could have wait...
brikkie chapter 7 . 1/23/2008
ok, I needed a few minutes to pull myself together from all the crying I just did...this story is amazing, I can't wait to see the black phoenix rise and kick the evil king's ass!

I can never thank you enough for this, you make my day(you also made me cry, and I don't cry easily, but I'll forgive you)
Here's Hoping chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
So I have been rereading all of your stories (because they're fabulous and I just happen to have THAT much free time on my hands at the moment). I don't want to come off as patronizing or anything, but I notice a lot of places where you will write, "I use to think...", "I use to dream...", "I use to walk...", etc. when grammatically, it should be, "I useD to think...", "I useD to dream...", etc. I don't know if anyone else has pointed it out (probably not, being as I'm a crazy compulsive perfectionist), but I just wanted to let you know. I REALLY enjoy your writing and I know it's stupid of me to let something that little distract me from it. I'm not saying you have to go back to all your stories and change it (that would be a very unrealistic and unreasonable request). My freaky OCD just compels me to mention it. You can feel free to completely ignore this is if you wish.
Magos186 chapter 7 . 11/3/2007
i just want to say thank you because i have been crying since the middle of chapter 6! damn if i didn't think you could break my heart before you sure as hell did it with this story!
mlaspike chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
OMG! This is by far my favorite of your stories! I can't gush enough. I have truly loved each and eveyone of your stories, but wow wow wow! This was amazing. I love that you were able to include the entire "motley crew" in this story. Your use of the dragon's and who the represented. I sat her and sobbed. And your nickname for Dean used by Caleb. That is the best! I have a very vivid picture in my mind of each of the characters and I can easily play this out as a movie in my head. I know that I have not replied to all of you stories but I just could not resist on this one I am skipping ahead to read the sequel because I am so torn up over this one.

You are such an incredible writer. GREAT WORK!

Michelle
MoonSerenade chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
Hey again! Already reviewed On the Wings of a Phoenix but came back to review this one, too.

It was SO great and I even found myself getting all teary-eyed when Sam had to leave. I really feel for the guy, forced to be taken away from his family like that. Didn't like Connor very much, but I guess that's to be expected when he's being so egotistical about taking Sam away to become his legacy when Sam clearly doesn't want to go.

I also very much love the side of Sam I get to see here in your story, when he's so innocent and open about the way he feels. I guess he's still open about his feelings in the Supernatural series but not like he is here. Not like when he was young. And I always love to see Dean getting protective of him. Like Bobby said in the "Tall Tales" episode (even though he was sarcastic and I really mean it) Sam and Dean breaks my heart sometimes, the way they act towards one another, taking care of each other. You portray that so well and I admire that about you.

So, like I said before and will keep saying: You rock! :D

Take care!
HauntedPast chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Holy shit, that was amazing! Had me experiencing all sorts of emotional heaven and hell! I LOVE it! Incredible- my words aren't even enough to convey how much this story just...hit me. Wow, you're good.
6219834 chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
I really like little Sam and Dean in these stories. Dean makes my heart bleed, you give him such a strength of personality. Wonderful.
lovinleyton320 chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
*sobs*
lovinleyton320 chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
It's interesting that a character that we only caught a glimpse of on the show has become my favorite in your stories. Caleb is equally enough parts dangerous, caring, handsome, and snarky for me to just love the crap out of him! His interactions with (young) Sam and Dean are priceless.

I continue to be impressed with the plethora of story ideas you have for the Brotherhood universe you've created. I think that you've taken enough of the familiar facets of the show when blending it with your own ideas to make it extremely intriguing and entertaining. I am seriously waiting with baited breath to see what happens next. Yay!
lovinleyton320 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I just finished reading "The Line" and wasn't expecting to go back in time in this fic rather forward, but I have to say that was a really great start. Already hating the grandfather and expecting lots of drama to enfold around it, but I love, love, loved the bathtub scene. The dynamic between the brothers is great and kid Sam is adorably pesky. Can't wait to read the rest!
jenilee chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
I finally got to read this. I'm so glad I didn't read it before because now your almost done with the sequel and I won't be tortured for too much longer. Wonderful story, I love the other characters, I love being able to see glimpses into their thoughts it makes the whole story better(for me anyway)to be able to care for the other people that are helping the boys. I love the longer stories. I pretty much cried through the last chapter, the screen was quite blurry and now I have one of those awful cry headaches. Not sure who I hurt for the most... Dean for being rebuked by that awful Connor,(nothing like squashing every last bit of self-esteem)and losing the whole center of his world in losing Sam. John, he's already a simmering pot of anger and loss this will be one more thing he can never forgive himself, and Caleb(whom is quickly becoming a character I wish was on the show).
becomingwaturmeanttobe chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
That was amazing. I love the characterization and the plot awesome job!
CyberSupernatural chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
I loved that!

I love how you potray caleb and dean.

You can update On the wings anytime now::hint...hint::
410 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »