Reviews for In The Company of Dragons
tsweeny chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I'm so glad to see this up and am anxious to read it. I know it will be awesome!
Joella chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Laughed so hard at the tub scene. Young Sam & Dean are so real. I hope you add more chapter(s) soon. I want to know how John keeps Sammy.
friendly chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
great start. have you started this story before... or did we get a glimpse of it earlier...

shauna
StealerOfDreams chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Oh, going good so far, Ridley! We been waiting for this one :) Poor Dean, he's good at getting blamed for things, hey?

Han
Lu 14 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Looks good I'd like to see more! :D
sokerfreek922 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
just luv the beginning. i really love how the other characters like jim and caleb will be in this fic. fantastic start, and i'm so anxious for more. pls update soon!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Yay! It's THIS story! I love your first chapter! I love your Caleb and Pastor Jim too. Oh, and I love how you write your bad guy characters. They're always so evil and they all make me wanna strangle them right then and there! Gr... Aw, and reading this made me sad, cause I was picturing John yelling and I remembered that... yeah he's gone and it's NOT FAIR! They freaking killed him off in Grey's Anatomy AND Supernatural? No no no, he could have stayed on one of them. It makes me so mad! But.. your writing makes me happy. So .. don't stop. Please?
Evergreene chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I was so happy to see a message in my inbox telling me that you'd posted the first chaper of Dragons. This was a wonderful start to what is looking to be an incredible story. I absolutely adore the universe you've created, and this chapter was a wonderful example of it. Little Sammy is so cute! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
So...this wasn't a one shot was it?

Because if it was...gr
Crystal Music chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Wah! Woot fish Sam! I love Caleb so, so much, and Dean almost as much. And can't wait for the rest of the story! :)
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28