Reviews for In The Company of Dragons
Marvin is my Muse chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
Hey,

I've been reading your stuff for a while and I LOVE the Brotherhood AU stories! Seriously, ALMOST more than I love Spn! Anyway, I just read Dragons and I have to tell you, its the only non-death fic that has EVER made me cry (the last chapter did me in!) As I said before, I've been reading your stuff for a while and I just wanted to tell you how good you really are! (not that you don't already know i hope!)

Thanks again for your wonderfull creations,

Marvin

P.S. Please post on Pheonix soon!
LoveJeter chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
I'm kicking myself for not reading this sooner. I've been putting off reading everything but one shots due to real life crap getting in the way. I finally have a day to read! YAY! OMG I was so heart broken when Sammy had to leave. I wanted to jump thru the screen and steal him away myself so Conner couldn't have him! I'm running to read Phoenix now!
NathMG chapter 7 . 2/17/2007
I was waiting for Phoenix to be done before reading this, but I became too impatient. This Brotherhood universe that you've created is incredible. I absolutely love Caleb. His relationship with Dean is so similar to Dean and Sam's relationship in its intensity, yet different because of who Dean is. This last chapter brought tears to my eyes.

Well, I'm off to read the sequel now. God, I love this stuff.

Keep up the great work!
everfaithful chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
you made me cry for almost an entire chapter. Strangely enough that is a compliment. hehe now on to the next story I suppose LOL
melanie chapter 7 . 1/25/2007
I really enjoy reading the stories based on the Brotherhood. I love how you've added life and personality to the characters that were just briefly mentioned on the show. I look forward to reading the sequel to In The Company of Dragons.
Cupido chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Hey, when the sequel coming? Please post it soon!
Hidden Relevance chapter 7 . 1/22/2007
Oh jeeze.. man I'm glad I read that while I was alone.. explaining the fact that I'm flat out BAWLING to my family might be difficult! *composes herself*

Wow, once again I am absolutely blown away by one of your stories.. I'm SERIOUSLY on pins and needles now, waiting for Phoenix!
NC Girl chapter 7 . 12/14/2006
There is nothing left to say that hasn't already been said. This, like all of your other Brotherhood stories, is brilliant, touching, heartwarming, heartbreaking, and often hilarious all rolled into one. I can't wait until the next installment.
Fleur chapter 7 . 12/12/2006
Beautiful chapter ! So beautiful ! You made me cry lol ! I love Sammy and Dean so much ! And your version of Caleb is super ! As always ! Thanks for this story ! Can't wait to read "On the Wings of a Phoenix" !
Ash8 chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Oh my poor heart! That hurt so much. Another incredible story - the Brotherhood stories are the best around - such fantastic well rounded characters - and heart wrenching stories. It's hard to read Caleb anywhere now and not picture your Caleb - such a strong character. Also, the world you have created for them is so real. Shame CW own these characters, 'cause this would have made a terrific book. Anyway - gushing a bit as I tend to do after reading a great story. Worse part - having to wait until January to find out what happens and in the mean time poor Sam is away from his beloved family. Now I'm off to wipe the masacra running down my face. :)
ronneem chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
I'm slowly making my way through a new fandom and ran into your stories and have admittedly devoured them. This one though is awesome enough I'm in tears as Sammy gets taken away. I can't wait for the next part and for more about the Brotherhood. Other than a few typos these stories are among the best written, most amazing plots I've found. And best of all - the OC's are well done, pure fun, and interesting without becoming overpowering plot hogs.

Please keep up the good work. I enjoy finding good writers and don't want to lose the one I've just found
Kumaproogey chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
What can I say besides SEQUEL! I loved this story. The characters really came to life and you gave them all very real and touching personalities. Your writing was very well and I absolutely loved this! Awesome job! Keep it up!
Lilly B chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
it took me a while to read and review...what with the vacation i took over the Thanksgiving holiday, but here i am, back at work and reading your wonderful story agian. i couldn't believe this chapter...it was so great it had me in tears. the goodbyes between sam, mac, john, jim, and especially ca;eb had me crying right here at my desk! unbelievable job...i can't wait for On the Wings of a Phoenix!
Restless Joy chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
oh man, you made me cry again! I'm afraid I don't have anything new to say, because this is still just as unbelievable, if not more, as it was before. man, Dean is painful to, uh, read! it makes me want to hug him - or actually, it makes me want Caleb to hug him. which he did. yay for non-related brothers and their brotherly love! I swear, you're making all my dreams come true with this story (and the whole AU). I love that Caleb is Dean's protector. Dean's never really had that before, someone to be as fierce about protecting him as he is about protecting Sam, because Sam tries but even if he had the "big brother" role down, Dean wouldn't let him do it. Dean's spent his whole life being Captain One Helluva Big Brother and he needs somebody like that, and you gave it to him. and I LOVE you! lol.

done rambling. ready for whatever you write next. _
SueJRA chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
Well usually I would read your snippets of lyrical masterpieces as I sit at work to brighten my day. Can I just say that for once I'm glad I didn't. Sammy's farewell had me in tears for about 5 pages!

Beautifully written again and can't wait for the next part in January
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »