Reviews for In The Company of Dragons
bLEWfire chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
It's finally going to let me review! Stupid computer...

Anyways - Ridley you are almost as bad as Kripke - making us wait til January. But at least you gave us this beautiful chapter to feast on over and over again til you start your next part of this story. This was beautiful. Your friend Tidia and I must be on the same wavelength because this is EXACTLY how I pictured this scene going! Poor, poor Dean - somebody give him a big hug. I just have this picture of him finally falling asleep that first night after Sammy's gone with one of Sam's dragon toys in his arms. Aww - he's going to go back to the quiet scared little boy he was after his mom died. :( But I know Caleb and John adn the others will help him save Sammy in the end! Beautiful Ridley - just perfect.

I'm dying in anticipation for the car crash story - please hurry - I LOVE my teenchester fics!
Dreaming Mage chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
Oh, you made me cry! Sammy is so sweet and darling and I just want to smush him and make him happy again.

I love Caleb so much and I would love to see more of his background. Like when he met Mac and the Winchesters. I know you probably have enough to write already so maybe you should just ignore me. :p
AbsolutAnda chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
O_O

That. Was. So. SAD!

I almost cried!

There's nothing wrong with you Dean! You're perfect!

NOW SOMEBODY KILL CONNER!
Jayme chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
This was really great.
inzane73 chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
I loved how Dean blamed himself for gramps not taking him too, that he wasn't good enough. This seems so in line with Dean's grown up character. I always got the feeling that he never thought he was good enough or deserved anything good in his life.
nikki98499 chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
**sniffs...Where are the Damn Tissues!** Ridley you just cannot make us wait! That was utterly heart wrenching. I love it!
Andromeda Silver chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
Your Supernatural stories are the only ones I read since you're the only author I've found that knows Dean and Sam. Sometimes I get confused as to what information was featured in an episode and what I read in one of your stories. That shows just how good you are. :)

I found a quote that seems appropriate for this story the other day you might appreciate:

"Maybe the dragons in our lives are princesses who are simply waiting to see us once beautiful and brave." -Rainer Maria Rilke

Looking forward to reading more of your work!
Smokey Joe chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
You should be increadibly proud of this particular piece. The emotions were perfectly written without being melodramatic. I can't wait to see what comes next for the boys and I can't wait for your Thanksgiving piece. Awesome job.

SJ
gildedsunshine chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
Aww, great update! As alsways a beautiful Wee!chester-fic. Dean's lines about not being taken because he's "not good enough"? Made me cry. Completely with Caleb - kick some Conner butt! Waiting happily for the next installments!

g_s

Oh, and I heart Caleb muchly! Have you considered a story about his background, such as how he came to live with Mac? Would love to read! But I guess it would be a "flashback"-type story, to have Dean and Sam. Maybe Caleb's past comes back to bite him in the butt, and the miniWinchesters are caught in the middle, or are the only ones to trust him... I don't know, babbling sorry. Just a hope. :o)
LenJade chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
This was an awsome chapter. You literally had me in tears! I can't believe you aren't going to continue the story till January! I don't think I'm gonna make it!
brighette chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
Is that A/N a promise of some good ole whumpage? I love me some good ole whumpage! But, but, mid-January to find out more about the dragons? That's so far away! You are going to make me practice my patience, huh? OK, I'll try...
obsidian glass chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
Best chapter ever! you made me ball my eyes out.
chocolate rules chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
OMG! January! :'( ok...Can't wait to read the Thanksgiving and Christmas Stories.

OMG! You literally made me to and cry! And rarely, if ever happens! I was ready for DEan to just start kicking the crap out of Conner. Gr. I like the thought if Phoenixes though. I think that Sam will like the new story too. Can't wait to see how this all gets fixed! :D

That's it ;)
AuereusUna chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
OK so I was in tears while reading this. Love this story and cant wait for January to get here so it can go on!
red121 chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
Thanks for this story, I've really enjoyed it. It will be hard to wait so long for the sequel, but it sounds like you have some good stuff planned for us until then, so I guess we'll survive. REALLY enjoy your writing and this AU with your take on all the peripheral characters from SN.
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »