Reviews for In The Company of Dragons
Lilly B chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
it took me a while to read and review...what with the vacation i took over the Thanksgiving holiday, but here i am, back at work and reading your wonderful story agian. i couldn't believe this chapter...it was so great it had me in tears. the goodbyes between sam, mac, john, jim, and especially ca;eb had me crying right here at my desk! unbelievable job...i can't wait for On the Wings of a Phoenix!
Restless Joy chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
oh man, you made me cry again! I'm afraid I don't have anything new to say, because this is still just as unbelievable, if not more, as it was before. man, Dean is painful to, uh, read! it makes me want to hug him - or actually, it makes me want Caleb to hug him. which he did. yay for non-related brothers and their brotherly love! I swear, you're making all my dreams come true with this story (and the whole AU). I love that Caleb is Dean's protector. Dean's never really had that before, someone to be as fierce about protecting him as he is about protecting Sam, because Sam tries but even if he had the "big brother" role down, Dean wouldn't let him do it. Dean's spent his whole life being Captain One Helluva Big Brother and he needs somebody like that, and you gave it to him. and I LOVE you! lol.

done rambling. ready for whatever you write next. _
SueJRA chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
Well usually I would read your snippets of lyrical masterpieces as I sit at work to brighten my day. Can I just say that for once I'm glad I didn't. Sammy's farewell had me in tears for about 5 pages!

Beautifully written again and can't wait for the next part in January
bLEWfire chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
It's finally going to let me review! Stupid computer...

Anyways - Ridley you are almost as bad as Kripke - making us wait til January. But at least you gave us this beautiful chapter to feast on over and over again til you start your next part of this story. This was beautiful. Your friend Tidia and I must be on the same wavelength because this is EXACTLY how I pictured this scene going! Poor, poor Dean - somebody give him a big hug. I just have this picture of him finally falling asleep that first night after Sammy's gone with one of Sam's dragon toys in his arms. Aww - he's going to go back to the quiet scared little boy he was after his mom died. :( But I know Caleb and John adn the others will help him save Sammy in the end! Beautiful Ridley - just perfect.

I'm dying in anticipation for the car crash story - please hurry - I LOVE my teenchester fics!
Dreaming Mage chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
Oh, you made me cry! Sammy is so sweet and darling and I just want to smush him and make him happy again.

I love Caleb so much and I would love to see more of his background. Like when he met Mac and the Winchesters. I know you probably have enough to write already so maybe you should just ignore me. :p
AbsolutAnda chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
O_O

That. Was. So. SAD!

I almost cried!

There's nothing wrong with you Dean! You're perfect!

NOW SOMEBODY KILL CONNER!
Jayme chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
This was really great.
inzane73 chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
I loved how Dean blamed himself for gramps not taking him too, that he wasn't good enough. This seems so in line with Dean's grown up character. I always got the feeling that he never thought he was good enough or deserved anything good in his life.
nikki98499 chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
**sniffs...Where are the Damn Tissues!** Ridley you just cannot make us wait! That was utterly heart wrenching. I love it!
Andromeda Silver chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
Your Supernatural stories are the only ones I read since you're the only author I've found that knows Dean and Sam. Sometimes I get confused as to what information was featured in an episode and what I read in one of your stories. That shows just how good you are. :)

I found a quote that seems appropriate for this story the other day you might appreciate:

"Maybe the dragons in our lives are princesses who are simply waiting to see us once beautiful and brave." -Rainer Maria Rilke

Looking forward to reading more of your work!
Smokey Joe chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
You should be increadibly proud of this particular piece. The emotions were perfectly written without being melodramatic. I can't wait to see what comes next for the boys and I can't wait for your Thanksgiving piece. Awesome job.

~SJ
gildedsunshine chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
Aww, great update! As alsways a beautiful Wee!chester-fic. Dean's lines about not being taken because he's "not good enough"? Made me cry. Completely with Caleb - kick some Conner butt! Waiting happily for the next installments!

g_s

Oh, and I heart Caleb muchly! Have you considered a story about his background, such as how he came to live with Mac? Would love to read! But I guess it would be a "flashback"-type story, to have Dean and Sam. Maybe Caleb's past comes back to bite him in the butt, and the miniWinchesters are caught in the middle, or are the only ones to trust him... I don't know, babbling sorry. Just a hope. :o)
LenJade chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
This was an awsome chapter. You literally had me in tears! I can't believe you aren't going to continue the story till January! I don't think I'm gonna make it!
brighette chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
Is that A/N a promise of some good ole whumpage? I love me some good ole whumpage! But, but, mid-January to find out more about the dragons? That's so far away! You are going to make me practice my patience, huh? OK, I'll try...
obsidian glass chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
Best chapter ever! you made me ball my eyes out.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »