Reviews for This Intoxication Called Love
NeoNix unsignedinOo chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
Damnit, I forgot doesn't let you post links now *sigh* Why?
NeoNix unsignedinOo chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
OK OK...Put Breez through this test: seriously it will help you. Your writing style is good but the fault specified above knocks serious points off it. Some people find slash irritating but EVERYONE finds MS's irritating.

Don't feel bad or anything, this flaw is something every writer goes through (no exceotions) but the important thing is to recognize it now and not let it drag any of your other stories down.

Good luck
BorntothePurple chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
Its nice seeing Chick get a little happiness!

Cool story.
Buick Regal Racecar 56 chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
Good grief! I can't believe this is over! I was loving it! Are you going to do a sequel? Because this is too good to end, and there are a few unanswered things. Also, the Cars/Talladega Nights crossover sounds interesting!
Buick Regal Racecar 86 chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
What! Last chapter! Oh, and this is so cute too! Anyways, loved this chapter absolutely to death!
Insainlyboredchick chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
omg the receptionist at the hospital reminds me of that lady at the clinic who yelled at me for talking too I'm still tramuatized(i spelt that totally wrong!)Ooh and who's this mystery racecar? Ooh is it her brother or dad or cousin or uncle or some other male relation? lol write more soon it's been like three months...I know your trying to keep up!

Taylor 3 mwahahaha
Insainlyboredchick chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
Awesome story! Um.. who the heck is Mack?
foreignconcepts chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
Oh wow Kapricia this is I think your best chapter yet! It was awesome, I like how Chick stood his ground and stayed with Breeze. Makes him not seem like quite so much of a jerk.

And who is Breeze's coousin-in-law?

Buick Regal Racecar 56 chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
Last line so freaky, yet so cool! Totally love this story to death! You just gotta keep writing!

"Welcome to the Chick era, baby!"

-Chick Hicks

"Um, who stole my Chick Hicks shirt? You know, the green one with the 86? Oh, wait, forgot- all my shirts look like that!"

-Buick Regal Racecar 86
Thunder Hicks chapter 3 . 10/19/2006
Oh, my goodness! Kapricia, this is an awesome story! I so can't wait for the next chapter! Poor Breeze!
Thunder Hicks chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
Yeah- cute story! Please continue, it is so cute!
Buick Regal Racecar 56 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Oh, awesome! Please continue! I've gone mad from all the people making Chick gay, and this is awesome! Please update!

Thunder Hicks, Chick's younger brother, red car same shape as Chick, number 25, sponser Runescape

"Hey, rocking story, kid. Ain't about to say I actually like people and their writing stories, but Thunder does this so I can't complain. Besides, if I didn't read these, what else could I do?"

Chick Hicks
foreignconcepts chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
This is good. I read what you had started in Suddenly I see as well, was this story where you were hoping to go with it? Or is Suddenly I See going to stay separate? Either way, I think you're off to a good start with this one. I think it would be awesome to see Chick being led around by the nose by his infatuatio with Breeze. Update :)