Reviews for Because You're You
JuliaTheBookworm chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Sailor X1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I don't think I've reviewed fics in ages... and this is the third I've done for one of your fics lol.

Characterization is easily your strength. In reviewing My Perfect Guy I mentioned that it was nice to not have Hermione depicted as flawless... and then here you listed every single flaw the girl has... and how they all simply make Hermione... well... Hermione.

Love your stuff.
KatyEllen chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Invaderk chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Aww, I love it.

Nice work!
I AM ON HIATUS FFS chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Cute. You got their personalities (almost but not quite) perfect. As close to perfect as humanly possible. i think i'll go read your other fics now...

-Never was
L. Dora Willows chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Aweh! That was so sweet, I loved it. People really need to stop potraying Hermione as beautiful, because she isn't SUPPOSED to be, JK Rowling said so herself. So great work :D
DSieya chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
oh, this was good. D you actually have the characterizations down, which is more than I can say for 90% of the fics out there.

it's extremely refreshing.

i like how you actually focus on hermione's flaws - too many fics, even a few of mine, sort of exaggerate her qualities. and then the ending was really food. predictable, but good nonetheless.

thanks for writing. it's on my c2.

TheLonalyFirefly chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
this is adorable! i love how basically he cuts down everything about her but still loves her anyways! its cute! (even if i'm a closet Harry x Hermione