Reviews for Snakes, Dogs, and Dragons, Oh My!
tara chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
I like your characterization of Hatori. I can kind of relate to his shifting feelings towards his friends throughout this. It was sweet how he was quick to retract his comment about Ayame being nothing like him..although I don't understand why you don't have Ayame/Hatori implied...the thought of either of them w/ Shigure in a serious romantic way scares me :P
TheSightofYou chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
Super cute this is totally a fav story of mine i love the calender idea.
ItOnlyHurtsAtFirst chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
That was amazing. _ I never really thought how aliek I was so my sohma zodiac counterpart, but in the case of this story, I'm so an Ayame.
Seventh Bell Astarael chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
Zomigodz that was fantastical. I could not stop laughing. 3 It was so cutesy and you captured the characters amazingly and it maded me smile. Your story was grool. P You'll have to write more that make me laugh like this. With Kyo. And Haru.
Grievous daydreamer chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
So cute! _
Mr. Wuggles chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
I like how you took an idea of something so simple, like making a calender, and using to bounce back and forth between thier thoughts and emotions. Good call.
Mr. Wuggles chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
I really like this story. It's interesting, and funny at the same time.
Mr. Wuggles chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
This is such a great story! it's funny, but all the people are in character, so it's not stupid. I really like it! Good Job!
0-Crimson-0-Nightshade-0 chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
aww... very sweet... Thats a great ending to a great fic.
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
Whe. n.n

Thank you.

Guess I'll just have to wait for another story to persistently read, then.
cheshirejin chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
Very nice cute warm and fuzzy. I like the personal touches Ayame and Shigure were adding to their projects.
littlefiction chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
Better than I ever dreamed! Thank you so much! The epilogue was adorable, I can just imagine Aaya chatting away on the calendar as though he were spouting off delicious nonsense at the top of his lungs! So sweet! Thank you so much!
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
IloveitIloveitIloveit! You KNOW I do! D

But you know how you should end this? With some HatorixShigure.

-nodnod-
littlefiction chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
(SQUEALS!) Aaya in a doctor's outfit! (falls to the ground bowing) I am unworthy! And you ended it on such a beautifully fluffy note, I love it so much! Thank you! Oh epilogue! Can't wait!
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 4 . 1/7/2007