Reviews for Hint of Sin
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
What is with moms and giving kids food realted nicknames.
mysteriousmists chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Great i love it so far :-)
ShalieRayne chapter 23 . 1/4/2012
Aaaaaaaw! Please please please write more! Hey, wheres Sin?
Adam-1D chapter 23 . 10/18/2010
OMG, I love this story! Sin in so hot and cute at the same time! And yay, mpreg! )
Slytherin-Fox8 chapter 23 . 8/7/2010
I knew it! I knew Theo was gonna get pregnant! Great story, its nice to know Sin and Theo's side of Black Wings:)
Slytherin-Fox8 chapter 16 . 8/6/2010
-_- I'm mad, no juicy details? i want lemon!
TheologyDiscography chapter 23 . 3/25/2009
i'm very mad at you. i really like this story, and you haven't updated it in over a year! you heartless person you! at least continue it up to where harpywings left off! i really wanted to see the scene where sin punches draco for rejecting harry. because you know theo would go running to sin in a panic, and he would get pissed and frighten the heck out of draco. i really, really wanted to see that. PLEASE!
Ilamay chapter 23 . 10/25/2008
Awesome! your story is great and a good companion to the story "Black wings". I hope you update soon. Thanks for writing it. :)
Solomon chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
I am enjoying this please update soon
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This is awesome! Sin's point of view is very interesting
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 23 . 4/2/2008

i read the other story like months ago

and just started reading this one

and i love Sin more than ever!

please update the next chappie soon!

Much luv from a happy snack!

Love2Love chapter 23 . 2/8/2008
Wow. I read Black Wings and was thrilled when I found out there was a side story to it with the Sin/Theo relationship. I'm definitely looking forward to more. Great job!

Suezanne chapter 23 . 2/4/2008
Hi I love this story _
Kick arse chicken chapter 23 . 1/26/2008
Umm Dray-Kun i really love this story and i want u to finish this story. Me being an all time world federation Kick arse champion an all.

Tell sin and theo and virgil and lucky and damien and gabe and little dragon and harry i say hello. oh yeah dont forget the lupin- black brothers xoxox but please update ur an amazing writer and sharing your talents make people happy.

oh and ur not the only one who gets a lecture Harpy wings is getting one two so see u next week
Merrymow chapter 23 . 12/16/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?