Reviews for Analysis Paralysis
Rokk chapter 44 . 9/1/2012
I honestly wonder why authors like you watch this show. You write fiction that warps the characters out of true to the point where they are unrecognisible. I'm amazed that you actually seem to believe that House would behave like this. Seriously, why watch the show if your idea of what the main character should be like is basically so different to what is portrayed on the screen? Even when House got therapy on the show he didn't act like this, not to mention the fact that the treatment he received was ultimately shown to be useless. House and any sort of therapy/rehab is just not a long term solution.

On the plus side, you do have a reasonable eye for detail, but would be better suited to writing original fiction where you have complete control over characterisation. You don't have the knack of taking an established character and keeping him *in* character, not to mention you are way too invested in "improving" House, which you do by the only means you can - altering his personality beyond the point of believability.

This is a separate point but holds true throughout your other stories as well - House does not use the speech patterns that you assign to him. The way you have him (and to a lesser extent Wilson) speak smacks of a different region of the US. At a couple of points he practically sounds like a 1930's movie cowboy.

You write for your own entertainment - good for you. Seriously. But be aware that the instant you put something out there into the public you are going to attract criticism, not all of it positive. It doesn't matter if others like it or not? Perfectly correct. That doesn't mean that you won't be critically judged, and no matter how much you "don't care" that is going to happen. Sorry.

At least you appear to have sorted the "Gregg" thing out, I know that was a bit offputting to some people.
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Notorious inmate... Not quite, but close enough. Not sure what's going on in the actually story, as I just ran into this one and started reading, I suppose I shall have to go find it.

Btw, Oatmeal Raisin cookies are way too awesome.
K chapter 44 . 6/11/2008
Its a very good story.. VERY GOOD. Still, Im gonna give it a week and come back and read it again.

wordwiz8121 chapter 44 . 2/15/2007
That was an excellent story.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 44 . 2/7/2007
GREAT story! I loved all of it :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Dragen Eyez chapter 44 . 2/6/2007
Oi... it has been an absolute pleasure to read this. It must have been hard, too, to write this in a way that was apart from KN's but with a great deal of quoting from her story as well. And the detail! I can't tell you how many stories I have read through and it will be nothing but a bunch of dialogue. Either that, or endless paragraphs of description that don't matter. You found a level of detail that tended to flatter the story quite well. Thank you.
Dragen Eyez chapter 43 . 2/6/2007
Hmm... this thing just doesn't want to let me review today. House laughing, very nice. Okay, I'm too excited to get the the next chapter-the end, which very well may be a beginning.
Dragen Eyez chapter 42 . 2/6/2007
There are some lovely analogies in here and ah, the detail! It has made for such an excellent read.
Dragen Eyez chapter 41 . 2/6/2007 didn't want to send my review, so I'll try this again. I don't remember Dick taking a vicodin during the poker game in KN's story; however, that addition was excellent in the story. It really helps show the reader a part of why House is willing to talk to Dick. Yet another well done chapter.
Dragen Eyez chapter 40 . 2/5/2007
A can just picture Wilson and Cuddy outside the room... More like two little kids trying to sneak a peak at present wrapping, only a lot more serious. What naughty doctors they are.

I also loved finding out how Wilson fell. Seeing the missing half _
Dragen Eyez chapter 39 . 2/5/2007
You know... House reminds me of a someone, or something I suppose, that I know very well. My kitten. She's one of those oddball kittens who has 10 times as much energy as any other kitten and has to use ALL of her energy up every day, so she can sleep and wake up with the energy again. She gets this look in her eyes; the equivalent of "I'm bored". That's how she learned how to turn my fan off and on.

Poor Wilson... he hasn't gotten a chance to de-House like Cuddy has.
Dragen Eyez chapter 38 . 2/5/2007
A lovely working in of the title. It held humourous tones yet the truth of it sat there boldly too. m... and I have time for another chapter! _
Dragen Eyez chapter 37 . 2/5/2007
Hm... It seemed just a touch hazy when Wilson found the file with the coffee stain; however, apart from that... ah, I love the detail you toss in. Everything has so much more character because of it.

(yup, I'm still working my way through... I figure I can take a bit of a break from studying for my test though!)
Dragen Eyez chapter 36 . 1/31/2007
"Oh... good morning sunshine!" hehehe. I loved that. My morning sunshine is usually a cup of tea though. NIcely done on Wilson waking up. The dream sequence helped to sort of...encompass what has happened in the past and in the story as well.
Dragen Eyez chapter 35 . 1/31/2007
It's amazing how feeling terrible and having a fever can alter one's personality. I think Wilson would have had a heart attack if House had kept up the docility and the fever for too long.