Reviews for The Storm
VixenKitsune147 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Excellent one-shot and very well-written. I really love the pairing of Hiten/Kagome this is one of my favorite pairings. And you've written an excellent lemon. Awesome one-shot and awesome lemon. I love this one-shot so much.
HadesAngel chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I freaking love this story! Ive read it a hundred times & I still love it. I wish there was more Hiten & Kagome but sadly there isnt & this is by far the BEST HitKag story ive ever read! Keep up the good work!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
indeed it is
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh my goodness.

That was perfect. And hot.

I was just watching the episode with Hiten in it, and it hit me how hot they would be together. So I had to find a story with them in it. This did not disappoint. Great story!
HerTormentedHeart chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Loooooovee itttttt!
bloodysue chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
One of the rarer pairings. I'm not disappointed at all but I AM surprised this only got 23 (now 24 with mine) reviews!

Hope you get more readers and reviews! :) It was a lovely story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! :)
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
hot
Azumigurl chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
cool
Ryu Pendragon chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Will you write a sequel? This is a good story.
LadyDogDemon chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
wow i would love to read a sequal i wonder how shippo would react to his mother figure mating with one of the demons that killed his father...would kagome be outcasted...or whould shippo just leave...but then even shippo himself had a little romantic puppy love inconter with souten who is hiten and mantens little sisterand she apsolutly has a crush on shippo...wow u should relly do a sequal it would be so awsome
XxAngelic SakuraxX chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
woahh...
Mizafluffytaillover chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
i loved it! its my first kagome and hiten story and it was awesome!
Kimiko-Princess of Vamps chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Im in love with this story plz make more plz plz plz!XD
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
great story. Ya should make a sequel where Hiten joins the group and helps hunt and fight Naraku. Shippo would be his son since he's already Kagome's.
SessyPeaches87 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Great one-shot... I'm so used to reading Kag/Sess stories... I read almost all of them.. SO i needed something new.. And i'm glad that i came across your story... Kagome got to do what i want to do... But wit my man... Lucky her... Many belssings for u and your stories...