Reviews for Obedient
Jambee chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
*well written. It seems hard to believe that Luke would have some much anger and hatred, especially after stayed longer for training. But who knows that what these stories are all about.
Mireilles3 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Oh wow, talk about getting it where it hurts, and all at once, too! He didn't stand a chance in Sith.

Well done, and booooo Stupid Yoda.
Ever written more (as in a sequel ;p

Love
Mireille
imnotraven16 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
great story
I Read For the Content chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
The irony of this story is gigantic and yet...appropriate. I could absolutely see this happening. Do you know of any other fan fictions that use this sort of genre?
Dark.Adain chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Great plot twist and a well written plot that explores the idea that Luke stayed on Dagobah :)
fenice chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
Disagreeing with Yoda... what a project !

I like the fact it doesn't end well... really !
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
Wow! Great fic! I never felt comfortable with the number Yoda pulled on Luke at dagobah, telling him he had to stay instead of trying to rescue his friends, either. However, I would have preferred it iof Luke and his father had gotten rid of the Emperor and ruled together as father and son (Sith Lords), instead. I always felt that this was what Vader truly intended when he brought Luke up to the second Death Star at the end of SW I (the original one, that is).

Anyway. Thank you for gifting us with a great and believable AU, here!

Aislynn
EBsayian chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
Simply a masterpiece
Calluna chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
Here via fanficrants; this is the first Star Wars fic I've read. Great job, I can picture it happening exactly that way.
MajinBakaHentai chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
I was right, my happy-ending-loving side is depressed... but that does not stop me from knowing that this is a good fic.

Well done. :)
Mystically665 chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Awesome! I thought this was a viggie when you published the first chapter! I love Dark Luke, and the AU I've ever seen based on what would have happened if Han and Leia had died. Way to go!
xFlickerx chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
Again, very well done. You have wonderful feeling and emotion in your words and I praise you for that. However Luke turning the the dark side is such a horrible thing... Please please tell me he turns back... Please?
Fenice chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
i don't know what to say... It is an interesting path... challenging
xFlickerx chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Go on Go on Go on Go on!11
BabaBiP chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
YODA? BLEAH!

10 Please more. Update soon.