Reviews for Family Portrait
Daisainan Neko chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Aw I wish u had written one of the Gaang finding him and coaxing him to explain his homelife. I always felt like they never understood Zuko.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
That was an amaizng character study!

-Dyslexic Nerd
Thomson chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Very nice story! I'd love to see it expanded!
P.C. Dragon chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I always love the way you write, lol. Even if this one's a bit old and you write so much better now. Not that you weren't good before, but you're even better now. Heh. I'd love to see you take a stab at another fanfic again. You'd be more than amazing. I loved this one. Yay angsty stuff. xDD Poor Zuko. But yeah.

I thought it was a little short. xD I wanted a bit more. You should start writing again though, if your muse is happy enough for it. :3 Nice job.
Liooness chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
that was wonderful and a great job. so sad, but that's how zuko is, and that's why he is who he is. great job and i hope you write more eventually. )
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Liked it but thought it too short. I would've liked to see the effect of Zuko's contemplation when he returned to the camp to face an irate Katara. Did remembering the truth behind the family photo make him more or less likely to be understanding of Katara? Still, I liked what you had.
master of toast chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I like it.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Wow. Love it!

Very well written, I might add. :)
Julia451 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
We need more like this. Excellent premise, wonderful insight and analyses, interesting from start to finish, no excess words but every sentence important- a just plain great piece of work. I'm impressed. Consider this a success.
sweet little aka kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
that was lovely i love zuko angst stories and described everyone quite well _

favs.