Reviews for The Man In The Lecture Hall
Wow! I haven't read a lot of bones fic (yet, ha!), but this is amazing! It totally felt like watching an episode, but with tons of subtext. Lovely!
Anonymouse chapter 18 . 8/30/2013
Very nice story. Suspenseful and interesting, Also very believable and true to the TV show. You're an amazing writer and I hope you keep writing. Thank you.
Tamarakv chapter 18 . 1/31/2012
So I stumbled upon this story, and I have to say, WOW! Just fantastic! Honestly one of the best Bones fics I have ever seen! I am now going to find the sequel, and probably read all your other fics. Truly loved it.
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
i loved
Grey'sAnatomy.Castle.Addict chapter 18 . 1/2/2009
Wow! Amazing story! It was really suspensefull and kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Lots of twists that I did not see coming. I'm looking forward to the sequel!
blowtorchacurlyfry chapter 18 . 7/7/2008
Good job! I really enjoyed the story, it was very well written! I look forward to reading more from you.
Rhiannon83 chapter 18 . 6/17/2008
hi, i loved this story, well written, true to character, didnt see the plot twists coming. looking forward to a sequel!
Mon7y chapter 18 . 3/11/2008
im pretty crap at writing consructive reviews so i will just say this great story it made me want to keep on reading i'm glad it was case based and not just BB getting together and no case work. so thank you for a wonderful story and i hope to read many more
bando2 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I just sent you a review for the wrong story... sorry I've been reading to many at once. I liked this because it was the first BB case fic I could stand to read all the way though and not give up on half way. I'll probably read the sequel but I like to read completed fics so it might be a while. It's just a quirk of mine
bando2 chapter 18 . 10/5/2007
I really liked this. I sometimes wonder if we will see more of Booth's faith. I just started watching the show though so I am not sure how they treat it.
WriterC chapter 18 . 6/14/2007
OMG! That was genius. You are amazing- at least your writing is. I didn't find everything in-character but hell, you made up for it! Extremely well-done. So there's a sequal... I'd love to read that, too. You kept me up until (checks time) 1.51am! And I have school tomorrow. Could you please tell me where to find the sequal?

Great, this story's great. I'll tell my friend to read it.

Thank you!
Kestreleris chapter 18 . 5/29/2007
Ah, lovely. It felt just like an episode, only with inner thoughts expressing the TROO LUV we know they're thinking on the show. The little touches, like Hodgens asking if he should have a gun right before they went in, were so in tune with the quirky tone of the show. So kudos on that.

Only thing I would mention is that you can tell that you're British, calling the trunk the boot and sneakers/tennis shoes 'trainers'. Not necessarily good or bad, but as an American reading a story set in America it threw me off a little. ;) Also, I'm pretty sure that "Yes Temperance?" should actually be "Yes, Temperance?" but that's just my inner grammar Nazi escaping. XD Again, great job all around.
OutlawsLady chapter 18 . 5/18/2007
Simply put - Frickin' Awesome!
Mr Super Czar chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
forgot to mention the pound of flesh refernce was ace! Merchant of Venice is one of my faveourite Shakespeare plays!

Mr Super Czar chapter 18 . 3/10/2007
okay im officially depressed. you couldn't have given we the viewers/readers a kiss between B&B. not one kiss. looks and hugs is all we get? shocked and appaled other than that GRIPPING STUFF! get to writing a sequel!