Reviews for Hermione's New Life
Espied7 chapter 28 . 6/28
Cute.
*heart melts on the spot* This was absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful job!
Girls waiting for an Edward chapter 1 . 5/1
Read the whole story in record time. It was fantastic. It left me wanting for more krumione! I dont know what suddenly brought me to look for krumione fics after soo long from reading gof but Im glad I found this fic. I felt the need of saying that so. ... yay for a good fic.
GreenOz chapter 28 . 1/12
Hi! It's been almost 10 years since you wrote this fic and I can't believe how much it took me to find it, because it's simply beautiful! I mean, your narration skills are so pleasing to read and the way you developed the characters and managed to keep Ron being the git we all love, simply and utterly amazing!

I'm not a fan of drama and every time I stumble into an avalanche of dramatic events and overly emotional characters I tend to give up on the story. That's what I loved the most of this one, you kept emotions to a natural extend and the major drama on this story was regrettably caused by Skeeter, Merlin! I think after umbridge she comes second to the characters I have managed to truly hate and despised, anyway... Back to the point (sorry :s) I loved the not overwhelming drama on this and the lovely story you crafted in the end.

Great story and excellent fic, extraordinary!
roni2010 chapter 28 . 12/6/2015
great h/v story! wish there more victor/hermione story!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/6/2015
:-)
Guest chapter 28 . 7/28/2015
Aimee Turton chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
You know the bit where Hermione says she feels the same I felt like after she would be like 'LOL, jokes, I really hate Quidditch! I thought you knew'
Mrs.Snape90 chapter 28 . 6/1/2015
I know it's been forever since you wrote this, but it's one of my favorite stories. It would be amazing if you wrote a sequel for it.
saraHRomano chapter 28 . 4/19/2015
I never thought someone saw Hermione and Krum together as I did & finding this story made sooooooo happy I ended up reading the whole thing, in one day, on a school night. So yeah, I loved it!
NIKO chapter 28 . 3/24/2015
i love this fic, i reed over end over again (perdon las faltas ortograficas pero no hablo bien ingles)
LiteraryWitch chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
Hey! We Hufflepuffs resent that!
tkim619 chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
hahahah she walking seducetively! omg lol
tkim619 chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
he gets jealous easily..hehe) but she love him more)
tkim619 chapter 6 . 8/31/2014